FedEx to give employees bonuses...and now for something completely different

floridays

Whatever you say bubba.

Says the man that most likely lives week to week and has no idea about "buying" or "directing" an IRA.
Ok fella, I'll take 5 lbs. of Ira. Here's an illustration, An Ira is a hole, You dug the hole, you opened the earth. You dump money in the hole. You open an IRA and you dump money in it just like the hole. You didn't buy the hole, you opened it. You didn't buy the IRA you opened it. It is not a product to purchase, it is a means to provide for retirement with legal benefits and consequences. I like how you are trying to be smart by using the word "directing" like a self directed IRA, you think it makes you sound smarter.

Oldfart

Ok fella, I'll take 5 lbs. of Ira. Here's an illustration, An Ira is :censored2:, You dug the hole, you opened the earth. You dump money in the hole. You open an IRA and you dump money in it just like the hole. You didn't buy the hole, you opened it. You didn't buy the IRA you opened it. It is not a product to purchase, it is a means to provide for retirement with legal benefits and consequences. I like how you are trying to be smart by using the word "directing" like a self directed IRA, you think it makes you sound smarter.
So I can dig in the ground and there will be an IRA in it?

I have been doing it all wrong. I have been sending Vanguard money for mine.

Is there a Primecap option in the ground? The one I got from Vanguard has gone up almost 30% in the last year.

Last edited:

floridays

So I can dig in the ground and there will be an IRA in it?

I have been doing it all wrong. I have been sending Vanguard money for mine.

Is there a Primecap option in the ground? The one I got from Vanguard has gone up almost 30% in the last year.
It was an illustration Fart, and I even used that word (illustration), ok answer this very simple question. How much did it cost you to buy your IRA? I am using your words when I say buy, I would never use that word because you are buying nothing. Seriously no one is as dense as you portray yourself. I don't want any verbiage, only a monetary figure that your IRA cost.

Oldfart

It was an illustration Fart, and I even used that word (illustration), ok answer this very simple question. How much did it cost you to buy your IRA? I am using your words when I say buy, I would never use that word because you are buying nothing. Seriously no one is as dense as you portray yourself. I don't want any verbiage, only a monetary figure that your IRA cost.
I have been buying them for 30 years or so.

You say "direct" I say "buy". I wish they were given to me.

floridays

I have been buying them for 30 years or so.

You say "direct" I say "buy". I wish they were given to me.
I said "open", and I said you have bought nothing. You introduced the word "directed," I simply said you used that word to make yourself look more intelligent.

Open an IRA account in 3 easy steps | Vanguard
Open an IRA account in 3 easy steps | Vanguard
Follow these steps to help you make your decisions and open your new IRA. Decide which IRA suits you best. Compare Roth vs. traditional IRAs. Choose an "all in one" fund or customize your portfolio. Pick investments for your IRA. Open your IRA online quickly & easily. Get started with as little as $1,000. *

vantexan

You've got it all wrong. The only ones who haven't moved on from Hillary are Hannity, Trump, and everyone else trying to blow a smokescreen up for Trump's obstruction investigation. And they aren't even good at that because nobody cares about the Clintons anymore.

There was a meme around here (@newfie ?) that said something like "Losers focus on winners. Winners focus on winning."

And who is "the right" focused on?
Mueller has over a million documents turned over to him by administration. To date there is no evidence of Russian collusion. But you keep telling us it's a matter of time. There's more and more evidence coming out every day that this was all a concocted story to destroy Trump. Concocted by same people who covered for Hillary. But we're deluded if we believe that the Dems did anything wrong according to you and company. After many years of watching the B.S. coming out of the likes of Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton, Chuck Schumer, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, Dick Durbin, and Barack Hussein Obama, I'm supposed to believe the Dems are pure and innocent? If those are the kind of people Democrat voters put into power then there's nothing you can say to me that makes me believe you on just about anything. Blah blah blah us all you want, the Republicans are working towards making this a better country for everyone. The Dems are working towards consolidating power for themselves.

MAKAVELI

Mueller has over a million documents turned over to him by administration. To date there is no evidence of Russian collusion. But you keep telling us it's a matter of time. There's more and more evidence coming out every day that this was all a concocted story to destroy Trump. Concocted by same people who covered for Hillary. But we're deluded if we believe that the Dems did anything wrong according to you and company. After many years of watching the B.S. coming out of the likes of Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton, Chuck Schumer, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, Dick Durbin, and Barack Hussein Obama, I'm supposed to believe the Dems are pure and innocent? If those are the kind of people Democrat voters put into power then there's nothing you can say to me that makes me believe you on just about anything. Blah blah blah us all you want, the Republicans are working towards making this a better country for everyone. The Dems are working towards consolidating power for themselves.
To date Mueller hasn't said what he has. Ttku

MAKAVELI

And why would you indict someone without first interviewing him?

In Trumps case, Mueller has a lot of information to decide whether or not the president is telling him the truth.
Van believes that Drumpf will be vindicated by Mueller after the interview. We shall see....

floridays

To date Mueller hasn't said what he has. Ttku

But the administration has.

I'll speak for Mueller, he has nothing. If the guy had one ounce of integrity he'd say turn out the lights the party's over. To much guaranteed money for these clowns to do that though.