FedEx to give employees bonuses...and now for something completely different

bbsam

Staff member
But the administration has.

I'll speak for Mueller, he has nothing. If the guy had one ounce of integrity he'd say turn out the lights the party's over. To much guaranteed money for these clowns to do that though.
I'll say he has money laundering and obstruction of justice.

floridays

And why would you indict someone without first interviewing him?

In Trumps case, Mueller has a lot of information to decide whether or not the president is telling him the truth.
You make the claim, now produce why and how you can make it. In clear terms, defend your statement. You can't so I will for you. YOU HATE TRUMP period.

MAKAVELI

But the administration has.

I'll speak for Mueller, he has nothing. If the guy had one ounce of integrity he'd say turn out the lights the party's over. To much guaranteed money for these clowns to do that though.
He's saving the biggest fish for last.

floridays

Van believes that Drumpf will be vindicated by Mueller after the interview. We shall see....
I don't, Mueller is looking for one wrong word, period or a word placed in a sentence in the wrong place. If I was Trumps counsel his response to Mueller would be go friend yourself Mr. Mueller.

floridays

He's saving the biggest fish for last.
Why? If you're shooting fish in a barrel as you guys seem to think why allow him to pass some of his agenda. Wishful thinking on your part, I know it is and I hope you're smart enough to realize that's all it is for you. If that's not the case, what is your information?

bbsam

Staff member
Why? If you're shooting fish in a barrel as you guys seem to think why allow him to pass some of his agenda. Wishful thinking on your part, I know it is and I hope you're smart enough to realize that's all it is for you. If that's not the case, what is your information?
His agenda is with a simple majority. Easily reversed in next administration.

MAKAVELI

I t don't think Mueller could care less about Drumpf's agenda.