Fedex vs UPS,who's better to work for?

DS

Fenderbender
This forum originally was meant for upsers to vent and exchange thoughts.
Recently there has been a deluge of pissed off Fedexers in here complaining
about production standards and the stuff we have put up with for years.
Who would you rather work for and why?

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
despite FedEx supposedly being more management-friendly, i enjoy UPS and dont mind all the Teamsters bull****

UPS could be a little pickier in who we hire to wean out the slackers and losers, but otherwise it's nice to be able to put up your hands and tell your boss you can't hassle some worker anymore because you'll get grieved
especially when you're the one suggesting that worker grieve so you won't have to hassle him

:wink2:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I find the Fedx workers to be quite lazy.
My building has a pallet of other carriers packages, and once in a while some Fedx will show up to only take selected parcels , leaving the other Fedx parcels to rot.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'd like their hours but when it comes down to it I searched out ups with a goal of becoming a driver it happened I'm happy.

Necropostophiliac

Ups is superior in every way to fed ex. We are the best

Well said.
1907 to current. Great Company.
inf_his_timlin_1907_29.jpg

S

splozi

How can you guys say UPS is a great company with all of the bitching that you do? Either you quit bitching and say it's great, or you continue to bitch and admit they don't know wtf they're doing. You can't have it both ways. The drivers that make up the company may know what they're doing, but it's very questionable whether the people running the circus do.

UPSGUY72

How can you guys say UPS is a great company with all of the bitching that you do? Either you quit bitching and say it's great, or you continue to bitch and admit they don't know wtf they're doing. You can't have it both ways. The drivers that make up the company may know what they're doing, but it's very questionable whether the people running the circus do.

Yes we can have it both ways and it's true a lot of the people that make the decision don't have a clue.

However UPS is still a great company they pay me $31.875 I get free Health insurance, a pension, and Paid time off to name a few things. Fed Ex isn't going to give me that...

Catatonic

Nine Lives

Sometimes it is better to not say anything so as to not confirm what others already suspect.