Feeder driver named "America's Hottest Husband"

RockyRogue

Agent of Change
It takes 18 years in package to get into feeder in this district. Maybe if they are so hard up on drivers, we can send them a few. Guys would move out of this state in a heartbeat. They try and try for transfers but are not allowed.

Geeeeeee....I wonder why they'd leave New York in a heartbeat????????? I left Illinois on a United jumbo for Denver a year ago. Haven't looked back. If I were in New York, I'd be gone in a New York minute, too! lol. -Rocky

Steelheader

The Fishing UPS Guy
It's virtually impossible to get into feeder here. Think the lowest seniority "cover feeder" driver is 1980. Oldest is like 1960. I'll probably never see feeder. Too many guys above me with similar 80'ish dates want to get in themselves.

Well, I for one have already won a title. I couple years ago I won the "Mr. Mom" contest by a local radio station. Was about the song "Mr. Mom" by a group called Lonestar (they're country music). Won dinner for two at a local oyster house, awesome tickets, and misc goodies. Wife sent in a story about me. Not bad to be picked out of a few thousand.

HazMatMan

Me being a proud heterosexual American male usually have no trouble giving men their props. But there is really nothing spectacular about this guys looks. Of course his wife would nominate him as America's hottest husband, what wife wouldn't nominate their own husband??

The-UK-Guy

Tea anyone ?
Geeeeeee....I wonder why they'd leave New York in a heartbeat????????? I left Illinois on a United jumbo for Denver a year ago. Haven't looked back. If I were in New York, I'd be gone in a New York minute, too! lol. -Rocky
I`m sure illinois is a much nicer place now

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Me being a proud heterosexual American male usually have no trouble giving men their props. But there is really nothing spectacular about this guys looks. Of course his wife would nominate him as America's hottest husband, what wife wouldn't nominate their own husband??
I agree, I am not a male, and I went there and looked, hes handsome enough I wouldnt say hot.

Now I think we should start a thread and have brown cafes hottest guys, now there would be a real contest, weve already seen DS. Somebody started a pix thread, but I only saw one other, diad lover before life, and DS. Come on Man up. Ill start the thread ......Many of you said you woulda won, lets go. Any takers? You must have all important parts covered....

moreluck

golden ticket member
Did you guys consider that maybe he was the hottest guy entered in this contest and all the others had hit 10 branches while falling down the ugly tree?:confused:1

aspenleaf

I agree, I am not a male, and I went there and looked, hes handsome enough I wouldnt say hot.

Now I think we should start a thread and have brown cafes hottest guys, now there would be a real contest, weve already seen DS. Somebody started a pix thread, but I only saw one other, diad lover before life, and DS. Come on Man up. Ill start the thread ......Many of you said you woulda won, lets go. Any takers? You must have all important parts covered....

What a toss up between DS And DL . . .so far those are the only two I have seen also. . .tooner you might just have to hit the road with the digital camera and snap some pics yourself. Stay out of WY though - I was there a few weekends ago and they are no match for what I see in Denver.:wink:

aspenleaf

You've been missing the many photos of The UK Guy??? :sad:

I guess so, but if you have seen DL you need to not look any further - that guy has some great arms! :wink: I have been kinda busy these past few months and it will take me a while to read all the posts.

T

trucker1946

My picture here is actually what i look like today,retire from UPS asap before you get ugly:confused:1

diadlover

I guess so, but if you have seen DL you need to not look any further - that guy has some great arms! :wink: I have been kinda busy these past few months and it will take me a while to read all the posts.

Gee thanks Aspen!, I concur your brilliant post and I must say that I think your all that and a bag of chips! (So........I'm assuming that the next step after this admission is sex?:))

aspenleaf

Did anyone view the interview of hot husband and his wife? He seems nice and he does not look bad and they get to go to HI.

DL ~ I know you were joking and I was joking when I basically said you had no chance. . .perhaps in another lifetime my dear! Oh and I still think you have nice arms. :wink:

moreluck

golden ticket member
tooner.....what if DL talks like he just sucked all the helium out of a balloon. That would be funny!! DL Munchkin:lol:

"We represent the Lollipop Guild, The Lollipop Guild, The Lollipop Guild
And in the name of the Lollipop Guild,
We wish to welcome you to Muchkinland."

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
WEll then that would just blow my theory, Thanks More:cool:
Usually men with large forearms are guys who moto crossed or lumberjacked. At least in my limited experience with the opposite sex, the arms have it.