Feeder Drivers....

Big Babooba

State Trooper took us all for test in downtown Boston rush hour. Every guy passed first time around.
How could you fail a driving test where you sat still for four hours?:happy-very: Just kidding, driving in Boston is hard enough in a car - never mind an 18 wheeler. Dodging trolleys and duck boats isn't my idea of fun.

feeder53

ADKtrails
When I first started in feeders, I was an off the street hire and they paid me for the first part of the training and the second part was not paid for in this hub

rod

Retired 22 years
I went to the Teamster Drivers School we used to have in Boston. A good time was had by all! The instuctor drove for 35 yrs and knew everything,you could not bull ship him. I ran over a cone the first day,he picked up the cone and threw it at my head""that was my grandson you maroon'' From that moment forward we all knew the cones were his grandkids.State Trooper took us all for test in downtown Boston rush hour. Every guy passed first time around.

Conehead grandkids----that's funny:happy2:

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
How could you fail a driving test where you sat still for four hours?:happy-very: Just kidding, driving in Boston is hard enough in a car - never mind an 18 wheeler. Dodging trolleys and duck boats isn't my idea of fun.
you have been to boston!! Didn't think you were allowed to go past exit 6 east bound 90 lol lol

Big Babooba

I went to the Teamster Drivers School we used to have in Boston. A good time was had by all! The instuctor drove for 35 yrs and knew everything,you could not bull ship him. I ran over a cone the first day,he picked up the cone and threw it at my head""that was my grandson you maroon'' From that moment forward we all knew the cones were his grandkids.State Trooper took us all for test in downtown Boston rush hour. Every guy passed first time around.

Conehead grandkids----that's funny:happy2:
He must have consumed mass quantities before attending the class. He obviously irritated the grand parental unit. He's lucky he didn't get banished to Remulak!

UnconTROLLed

perfection

Driving in Boston is easy, it's the other drivers that make it hard.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

you have been to boston!! Didn't think you were allowed to go past exit 6 east bound 90 lol lol

Driving in Boston is easy, it's the other drivers that make it hard.

Riding the T or walking are even easier.

My son and I spent 3 days in Boston a few years ago and stayed at the Midtown (BTW, I got a parking ticket within 5 minutes as I had parked on the street to register not knowing I could pull in to the garage and then register--$25--welcome to Boston) and we either walked or rode the T wherever we went.