Feeder in-cab camera training....

pkgdriver

I've never heard of a feeder driver unloading a trailer.
1BCE4EC8-5EEF-43B5-A300-1A5CC3F4AA68.jpeg

Trucker Clock

Must be a weak local

Nothing to do with a weak local. These jobs are everywhere. Certain businesses get too many packages everyday to fit on a package car. They are delivered by feeders.

Some are loaded onto skids by us in the morning and we just unload the skids using pallet jacks at the business. Some of the businesses unload the skids like they do for the other LTL freight carriers.

Some we get there and load the packages onto skids and them pull them off. Some have rollers that come into the trailers and are unloaded that way.

Some, we just drop the trailer and they unload it. They then reload it during the day and we pick it up that night.

Similar to a package driver in a 26 foot box truck. We call them Big Bobs. They go to the businesses and unload the box truck.

We are different than other LTL freight carriers. They are rear door delivery. That is all the customer is paying for. It is up to the businesses to unload the packages or skids. We are inside delivery. Meaning the customer is paying us to deliver the packages inside the building. We cannot tell the businesses to unload the packages themselves.

The local cannot tell the Company that feeder drivers don't have to handle packages.

Making feeder drivers do grunt work
They either sit in the break room or sleep in the cab here

I guess you have no bigger accounts that get too many packages everyday for a package car or a Big Bob. Then you have no TDP or CPU jobs. You just have the typical feeder jobs that pull loads to other centers or hubs and then pull loads back.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Nothing to do with a weak local. These jobs are everywhere. Certain businesses get too many packages everyday to fit on a package car. They are delivered by feeders.

Some are loaded onto skids by us in the morning and we just unload the skids using pallet jacks at the business. Some of the businesses unload the skids like they do for the other LTL freight carriers.

Some we get there and load the packages onto skids and them pull them off. Some have rollers that come into the trailers and are unloaded that way.

Some, we just drop the trailer and they unload it. They then reload it during the day and we pick it up that night.

Similar to a package driver in a 26 foot box truck. We call them Big Bobs. They go to the businesses and unload the box truck.

We are different than other LTL freight carriers. They are rear door delivery. That is all the customer is paying for. It is up to the businesses to unload the packages or skids. We are inside delivery. Meaning the customer is paying us to deliver the packages inside the building. We cannot tell the businesses to unload the packages themselves.

The local cannot tell the Company that feeder drivers don't have to handle packages.

I guess you have no bigger accounts that get too many packages everyday for a package car or a Big Bob. Then you have no TDP or CPU jobs. You just have the typical feeder jobs that pull loads to other centers or hubs and then pull loads back.

Ok

Trucker Clock

Thanks for playing but you missed the point
I’am taking about feeder drivers in a hub

I didn't miss the point.

Hubs have CPU or TDP jobs that deliver like a package driver. I do agree that 99% of the feeder drivers never touch a package, and just move trailers to other hubs or centers, if that's what you're referring to.

qdg2

What’re your credentials?? Blah, blah, blah…
One guy seems to believe it’s the most complex and strenuous occupation on earth. Perhaps for him, it probably is. LOL
When did you drive a feeder? Pkg?

Speaking of credentials....what are yours?

You belittle folks. Why?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
When did you drive a feeder? Pkg?

Speaking of credentials....what are yours?

You belittle folks. Why?
Why are you always crying about being “belittled”? Are you really that :censored2:ed up and insecure?
I don’t drive a truck for a living if that’s your question.
It’s not that complicated. You act as though it is.

You do you act like a victim all the time?

qdg2

Why are you always crying about being “belittled”? Are you really that :censored2:ed up and insecure?
I don’t drive a truck for a living if that’s your question.
It’s not that complicated. You act as though it is.

You do you act like a victim all the time?
So. Finally.

Point is: you pontificate, belittle, bully and all manner of hate on pkg, feeder etc. And you don't do the job or have ever.

No, it's not complicated. But you've finally admitted you don't know what you are talking about.

It's funny, I was accused of having "hubris" and "ego" in another thread. Those terms are far from xxxx up and insecure. Eh?

I will continue to point out the hate, bullying and hypocrisy.

Until we have civility on BC. Especially towards me.

Say, why the deflection on what you do? Shame? Frightened?

Say, when you bully and belittle....there is a victim. You know....the object of the act.

Say, when a victim of a crime goes to court to testify.....are they xxxx up and insecure? Think long and hard about that.

Say, am I just supposed to take the abuse? You act as though I should.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
So. Finally.

Point is: you pontificate, belittle, bully and all manner of hate on pkg, feeder etc. And you don't do the job or have ever.

No, it's not complicated. But you've finally admitted you don't know what you are talking about.

It's funny, I was accused of having "hubris" and "ego" in another thread. Those terms are far from xxxx up and insecure. Eh?

I will continue to point out the hate, bullying and hypocrisy.

Until we have civility on BC. Especially towards me.

Say, why the deflection on what you do? Shame? Frightened?

Say, when you bully and belittle....there is a victim. You know....the object of the act.

Say, when a victim of a crime goes to court to testify.....are they xxxx up and insecure? Think long and hard about that.

Say, am I just supposed to take the abuse? You act as though I should.
What a pathetic rant from an underachieving little twerp.
Did you just now discover what everyone else easily surmised about what I don’t do at UPS? Or is this your best effort at being clever?
Are you now the spokesman for the “bullied and belittled”? Did your mommy treat you like that so now you’re on a mission?
Pathetic!

Last edited:

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Just wondering why you hide who you are.
Certainly not hiding like a little boy, Netsua
Some call it chicken poop.
I am not interested in what you consume
Just wondering why you continue to belittle and generally act like an ass?
Nope, not doing it. It's just a stupid elementary game you're playing, but you're way over your head
The thread is about in-cab cameras. Check it out. But then, you don't know what one of those is.....cause you don't drive a feeder.....yet.....
LOL....I don't drive a truck, so I can't figure out what a :censored2:ing camera is? Is everyone in your world that stupid..IT'S A CAMERA! LOL
Say, why are you on BC?
Been here long before you Netsua
You realize other folks read this stuff.....your angry...I mean angry rants.
it's "you're" and again....don't you realize that written words are read? LOL
Spokesman? Nope. Just a reporter. But then, are you the epitome of chicken poop anonymous internet rage and bullying?
Tuff guy, eh? I doubt you could pick the chicken sheet out of my Rocky's with your teeth...
Tell us more.
Go away Netsua, you bother me....