Feeders blind to overtime cuts coming.

DOK

Feeders make some money. Going from 135 to 85 is a big difference no matter how you shake it.
No, living on OT to then not getting overtime is a big difference. Don't live above your means and 8 and skate days are a dream come true.

It’s not just about living beyond your means, a lot of people like to invest the OT so they don’t have to work here forever, and also don’t trust the solvency of the teamster pensions.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
It’s not just about living beyond your means, a lot of people like to invest the OT so they don’t have to work here forever, and also don’t trust the solvency of the teamster pensions.
Where you live makes a big difference as well, a 40 hour week goes a lot further in rural Georgia than it does in Northern Virginia.

@BakerMayfield2018
KwpdLNowIGYSc.gif

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
I highly doubt it is being fixed because drivers complained. You’ve worked here long enough to know better too. This is a company initiative, that for whatever the reason, would’ve been implemented with no input from us.
Wasn’t it based on them tired of paying triple time for over 9.5 grievances? Now no soup for everyone.

brett636

This is been the rumor since I came into feeders back in late 2010. When I came I into feeders there were 230 drivers and are now over 430 with projections to be somewhere between 600 and 700 drivers. Overtime is still very much available.