Feeling sick at work

AwashBwashCwash

2 more years until my bachelors for biochemistry, another 2 years for Dermatologist Physician Assistant program for my masters then another 4 years of medical school for Physician, but I’m getting my E.M.T certification next semester which lays a strong foundation for me before my masters (they require 3 years experience) so I’ll be out of here by May

There's no way in hell you're going to be a doctor. You don't have what it takes.
Doctors don't call out of work 4 days a week in a panic over finals week.
Being a doctor is more than just cramming for tests it's an entire lifestyle of being a professional person. Nothing in this thread so far indicates that you are a young professional. In fact there's much evidence to the contrary.

UpURSs

mrCurryKing
Apparently he hasn’t taken any college grammar courses!

There instead of their

Your instead of you’re

He is just another person who is too lazy to work here and will soon find out that the elusive “pay me to do nothing” job is a little hard to find
Additionally, there is no job in the world that will pay you to do nothing, I don’t want to work here strait up, this is a terrible place to work if you aren’t here for the benefits or school, I work here bc it’s beneficial to me right now so I’m taking an advantage of it like most students, but if you want work here for the rest of your life 20 hours a week busting your back then good for you do what you want to do because clearly you probably couldn’t find a job somewhere else that’s why you ended up here :)

UpURSs

mrCurryKing
There's no way in hell you're going to be a doctor. You don't have what it takes.
Being a doctor is more than just cramming for tests it's an entire lifestyle of being a professional person. Nothing in this thread so far indicates that you are a young professional. In fact there's much evidence to the contrary.

That’s your opinion that’s what you think then that’s you, but I have my goals set ‍♀️

Additionally, there is no job in the world that will pay you to do nothing, I don’t want to work here strait up, this is a terrible place to work if you aren’t here for the benefits or school, I work here bc it’s beneficial to me right now so I’m taking an advantage of it like most students, but if you want work here for the rest of your life 20 hours a week busting your back then good for you do what you want to do because clearly you probably couldn’t find a job somewhere else that’s why you ended up here :)
Or you could go driving make a 100k a year and not have student loan debts

Just saying...

UpURSs

mrCurryKing

There will always be people looking down upon others because of something they couldn’t do for themselves, don’t be one of those, be happy for others :)

AwashBwashCwash

There will always be people looking down upon others because of something they couldn’t do for themselves, don’t be one of those, be happy for others :)

Finals week isn't an excuse not to be at your job.
The fact that you felt the need to do that shows me that you have poor time management skills.
Another bad sign for your future.

You know I’ve always considered it, truckers do make a lot of money but comes at a price always being on the road and away from family etc. it’s a good job if you’re single not gonna lie
You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Bit I'm sure many others on here will tell you.thet we made a good living for our family and our spouses didn't have to work

Then add in paid time off, free health insurance and a pension.

And no student loans!

UpURSs

mrCurryKing
Finals week isn't an excuse not to be at your job.
The fact that you felt the need to do that shows me that you have poor time management skills.
Another bad sign for your future.

I show up everyday (earlier than start time), personally it was important for me that I do good so it looks good on transcripts when I apply to university, if you want to belittle me for that go ahead, at the end of the day I did what I did for myself if you don't agree then that's fine you have you're entitled to your own opinion

UpURSs

mrCurryKing
You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Bit I'm sure many others on here will tell you.thet we made a good living for our family and our spouses didn't have to work

Then add in paid time off, free health insurance and a pension.

And no student loans!

Yeah don't get me wrong the benefits are great, I use the insurance myself for the chiropractor, but if individuals are able to make a living for themselves and be happy for themselves then I'm happy for them, but for me this isn't the job I plan keep for longterm

Re-Raise

I have a college degree and enough years to retire any time I wish. My oldest daughter will complete her Doctorate this spring and my youngest daughter will complete her Master’s next spring.

I decided to stick around for another couple of 110k years to ensure they graduate debt free.

You are what we call a “talker bee” and not a “worker bee”. This is just the first of many things you will find too hard for you.

If you take a job... SHOW UP AND DO THE JOB!

AwashBwashCwash

I show up everyday (earlier than start time), personally it was important for me that I do good so it looks good on transcripts when I apply to university, if you want to belittle me for that go ahead, at the end of the day I did what I did for myself if you don't agree then that's fine you have you're entitled to your own opinion

Wait a minute...you're not even in university yet?
lmao
What are you doing, community college?

Talk about belittling you're the one who opened up that can of worms when you started acting like you're better than the guys who made a career out of this place, and you're just a nobody in community college???

Poop Head

Judge me.
You must not know any doctors in real life

UpURSs

mrCurryKing
Wait a minute...you're not even in university yet?
lmao
What are you doing, community college?

Talk about belittling you're the one who opened up that can of worms when you started acting like you're better than the guys who made a career out of this place, and you're just a nobody in community college???
Why would I start at a university lol I can take the same classes at community college and save money, and you right I am a nobody to you, I’m not acting like I’m better that’s your perception of interpreting what I say in your own way

you always gotta start somewhere, I wanted to save money so I went to community college what’s wrong with that?

UpURSs

mrCurryKing
Yeah but CC is piss easy and he's already panic-cramming his finals and talking :censored2: about being a doctor when he isn't even in uni yet.
My guess is that reality is gonna hit this guy hard.]

lmfaoooo you’re a very funny guy, idk what reality you’re talking man bc we live in we work we go to school idk what you’re reality is but I’m living mine and dealing with it, I have goals I want to become a doctor and I will become a doctor and btw I already accepted into universities so one step at a time big boy