Feeling That Love, Fred?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
We love you Fred!! I'd love to shake your hand right now, and your neck, and your head. The Ultimate Bastard of a boss has just outdone himself. Please remember, he doubled his salary about 2 months ago. He needs our "love" right now, because it's been a tough day for him. Let's give it to him.

Goldilocks

We love you Fred!! I'd love to shake your hand right now, and your neck, and your head. The Ultimate Bastard of a boss has just outdone himself. Please remember, he doubled his salary about 2 months ago. He needs our "love" right now, because it's been a tough day for him. Let's give it to him.

Did you send him any questions. He has them in his hand.

jmeti000

I was wondering the same thing...we should start a thread with all the questions us employees have, and tomorrow if someone is available submit every single one and see if any of them get read/answered....maybe we can crash the site if we get enough lol.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I was wondering the same thing...we should start a thread with all the questions us employees have, and tomorrow if someone is available submit every single one and see if any of them get read/answered....maybe we can crash the site if we get enough lol.

Good luck with that. Every FedEx "event" is carefully scripted. Controversial or negative questions won't get anywhere near him.

StuffItFred

We all know our majesty is not going to answer any questions from his "peasants". Because that would show the majority of employees are sick and tired.