Feinstein dead....USA a better place?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I wonder how the majority Hispanics in California feel about a white liberal promising a black woman to fill her seat because he thinks it'll help him with a presidential run?
Just what the senate needs, another brainwashed, crazy, racist black woman.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I wonder how the majority Hispanics in California feel about a white liberal promising a black woman to fill her seat because he thinks it'll help him with a presidential run?
Is this woman more qualified or is it another "Johnny Bravo" selection?

62zdgf-jpg.369985

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Not sure what that means but if they put someone in the Senate who's not qualified hopefully it'll come back to bite them. I wonder if it'll be Maxine Waters?
Fitting the suit is picking a candidate just to fill in a checkmark, gay, minority, how they look. It's a biased selection not based on qualifications. Kommie Harris is a prime example, highly unqualified and unpopular, but picked just because she looked black. She fit the suit.

PT Car Washer

Fitting the suit is picking a candidate just to fill in a checkmark, gay, minority, how they look. It's a biased selection not based on qualifications. Kommie Harris is a prime example, highly unqualified and unpopular, but picked just because she looked black. She fit the suit.
What suit did Sarah Palin fit when John McCain picked her to be his running mate?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Newsom's pitch to selected candidates will be " how would you like to live in a place where gasoline only costs half of what we pay? "