Queen Elizabeth is dead and burning in hell

rickyb

The only person I saw complain about financial unfairness was @rickyb and his tax comment.

I don't think I could safely assume that @Mattmac0912 is coveting after physical wealth. He's probably just pissed off about what @zubenelgenubi is talking about.
i also mentioned 45 trillion stolen from india, not to mention other imperial crimes

british working class not looking so hot these days. meanwhile queen had access to treatment and tons of wealth.

karl marx was right

reason were brainwashed into hating him is because the game of capitalism is over if u follow his advice. worker liberation.

same reason were brainwashed into loving the queen. otherwise her game is over.
Nope and nope. I don't hate Karl Marx and I don't love the queen.

vantexan

karl marx was right

reason were brainwashed into hating him is because the game of capitalism is over if u follow his advice. worker liberation.

same reason were brainwashed into loving the queen. otherwise her game is over.
His ideas have been tried. They failed. People like you who've never lived those ideas think they can work. People who have lived under Marxism don't want to have anything to do with it.

rickyb

His ideas have been tried. They failed. People like you who've never lived those ideas think they can work. People who have lived under Marxism don't want to have anything to do with it.

vantexan

Talk about elites. Who do you think will be living well when they have all of us on equal footing under Marxism? The party leadership, that's who. Here's what you refuse to grasp. The rich under capitalism make their money having most people participate in economic activity. They have a vested interest in keeping a viable system. With Marxism it's about control. The ones "most important" to the system get rewarded. Everyone else exists to obey the most important. It's a sham, and you buy into it.

superior attack?
It's not very effective
images.jpeg

rickyb

Talk about elites. Who do you think will be living well when they have all of us on equal footing under Marxism? The party leadership, that's who. Here's what you refuse to grasp. The rich under capitalism make their money having most people participate in economic activity. They have a vested interest in keeping a viable system. With Marxism it's about control. The ones "most important" to the system get rewarded. Everyone else exists to obey the most important. It's a sham, and you buy into it.
capitalism is about control

what is the matrix? control - morpheus

im talking about worker control over their jobs. no more being paid and hourly wage and taking order from a boss who acts like darth vader. has nothing to do with parties.

vantexan

capitalism is about control

what is the matrix? control - morpheus

im talking about worker control over their jobs. no more being paid and hourly wage and taking order from a boss who acts like darth vader. has nothing to do with parties.
You seem to think that someone should risk their capital, work very hard to make a business prosper, then turn everything over to his employees. For the umpteenth time, if you want an equal share then start your own business and show everyone how wonderful it is to split everything with your employees from the get go. Have your democratic meetings. Make sure everyone puts into the business equally and shares the profits equally. Until you prove it can be done you have no business telling everyone else what to do with their money as long as they.are operating within the law.

rickyb

You seem to think that someone should risk their capital, work very hard to make a business prosper, then turn everything over to his employees. For the umpteenth time, if you want an equal share then start your own business and show everyone how wonderful it is to split everything with your employees from the get go. Have your democratic meetings. Make sure everyone puts into the business equally and shares the profits equally. Until you prove it can be done you have no business telling everyone else what to do with their money as long as they.are operating within the law.
already proven in italy

workers take risks too in capitalism btw