Felony assault charge

TR0LL

I sure union has saved your job atleast once it not more especially with an attitude like yours.

lol...actually No they haven't...and why? Cause I never asked them to. When I got fired, I got the hint, and guess what? Found another job! How hard is that? I remember, some time ago, getting laid off at DHL....Never have I seen a bunch of grown men cry, sad... and embarrassing, for them., Hell, I didn't care. I went and got me a job at UPS! Started 2 weeks later. And carried my 401k over. Life is good, for those that prepare for it....and don't expect everything to be handed to them.

What? I support all my union brothers and sisters, I just said I didn't agree with the fact that they make it so difficult for a company to fire slow, incompetent retards or violent offenders...

Come on retards did you really just say that?? Who are you? You are an idiot and a very insensitive person to make a statement like this. It's Christmas socks go upstairs and have a beer with your mom. It's not healthy to stay in the basement on your computer all the time.

Re-Raise

Hell, I didn't care. I went and got me a job at UPS! Started 2 weeks later. And carried my 401k over. Life is good, for those that prepare for it....

Wow you must be some kind of genius. Where do you possibly go from here? You have already set the bar so high.

swiftyupser10

As long as you don't need a airport ID, or any other secondary ID that requires a fefaeral background check, I don't see any problem. Had a guy in my center that was charged with domestic assault, he and his old lady got drunk and stirred up the neighborhood, and they both got charged. It was only a problem when he bid on an airport run and his background check came back as denied

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
You could have heard a pin drop when Tommy stopped to lock the door......

I am pretty sure he kicked the crap out of the Gatlin boys in the end of that song.

Yep, there were 3 of them.

"Daddy I hope you'll understand, sometimes you've got to fight when you're a man".

TR0LL

well that really wasn't my fault.....she worked in the office, then her husband started to get suspicious, etc. etc.

Returntosender

well that really wasn't my fault.....she worked in the office, then her husband started to get suspicious, etc. etc.

How can you be accused of sexual harrassment and not really be your fault? If you were fired then you must of done something.

Her husband got suspicious, did her husband confront you? Did the husband assualt you? and you called the police? and the police did'nt do anything? Could this be the reason you want the poster to get fired?

TR0LL

Really none of your business why I got fired anyways.... Point is I moved on and learned from it, and bettered myself. (Don't ever get involved with married coworkers, if they don't get what they want, hell has no fury, like a woman scorn......)
I remember one other time, working at a steel mill long ago, I would throw metal bars into a giant furnace to melt them down. Well, being young, I had a bad habit of occasionally losing my balance and pressing my arm against the metal ledge of the furnace, burning myself. After the fifth or sixth time, my boss said I was clumsy and was going to kill himself, so he fired me. I liked that job too. Extremely hard work, but work was 12 hours a day with Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off.....Damn I miss that place.

bluehdmc

Gee you'd think after being burnt once you'd of learned to keep your balance. Even a cat or dog knows not to jump on a hot stove after the first time. It took you 5 or 6 times then you got fired?
I think that deserves a Darwin Award.