Female, 20 with child. Will teamster healthcare cover my child and me?

DeadOnArrival

Belt Wide
Lad's, I'm not into her like that.

Thing is, I actually think the job is a good gig (for the healthcare).

The coursese I take are filled with sausage fests (males make up the majority of the class populus) So I always do a B-line for a female on the first day of school. Promise her will get an 'A' together; and guess what? We do. 4.0 GPA's for the poindexters.

But I do appreciate the feedback, nevertheless. 9 mos. (same time to have a kid, lol...lo- haha,eh)

Thanks all!
DOA

GameCockFan

Clearly I'm not a female, I'm not 20 either, hell - I don't even have a child.

But if I were all the above, and I got a job at UPS, made it through 6 mos, or a year or however long it is to gain healthcare (teamcare)
1.) is my child eligible for coverage, the same coverage that I would have?

2.) would having my child on teamcare cost an additional fee
I'm asking this question for a friend, who's my lab partner at school. She has a kid, inbetween jobs and I think she'd like UPS, if Teamcare would cover her and her child. Otherwise, it's a bust!!

Thanks,
DOA

1.) Yes, same coverage. deductible would go from $100 to $200 for family instead of single
2.) No. Coverage is paid for by UPS, no increase in cost. If in Teamcare, must have at least one report per week to get insurance for that week

Bob11B

1.) Yes, same coverage. deductible would go from $100 to $200 for family instead of single
2.) No. Coverage is paid for by UPS, no increase in cost. If in Teamcare, must have at least one report per week to get insurance for that week
Ahhhh a fellow Gamecock