Female Loaders..

Returntosender

So you’re a virgin?
1684D101-E6FE-435D-B6E8-F6302554F034.gif

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Cosmo will be around soon to delete it. :)
It was reported, and I deleted it. It's super annoying to get warnings from google and have to go through all of the steps to prove that I was made aware of violations and have deleted them. Fun and games for you guys, a HUGE waste of time for me. I would greatly appreciate it if you would please not post not family friendly content anywhere on this website. If you just have to then use the chatroom.

542thruNthru

It was reported, and I deleted it. It's super annoying to get warnings from google and have to go through all of the steps to prove that I was made aware of violations and have deleted them. Fun and games for you guys, a HUGE waste of time for me. I would greatly appreciate it if you would please not post not family friendly content anywhere on this website. If you just have to then use the chatroom.

Understood and will do my best to comply.

I was only kidding about cosmo. Sorry to cause you so much annoyance.

Dr.Brownz

How come females don't last here in loading? I really want to see some fine ass broads popping up here every now and then, but for some reason most females are separated from males here in load. If anything one pd will be lucky enough to get a decent looking chick.

I heard the fine ones get chased away by thirsty guys most of the time and don't come back. Honestly, whats up with them putting females in small sort, and guys in loading/irregs. They did us wrong sending maybe the occasional female, but with the face of a donkey.. Them dudes in small sort lucky man.. (Tbh any smart guy knows that the fine ones here get smashed all the time, so look but dont touch, unless if you're a fan of rolling the dice at catching the HIV.

Most of our loaders are women, or they have girl names at least, most are bovine looking, couple super hot college girls who wear yoga pants daily!

Indecisi0n

I'll handle this personally