Female Loaders..

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
How come females don't last here in loading? I really want to see some fine ass broads popping up here every now and then, but for some reason most females are separated from males here in load. If anything one pd will be lucky enough to get a decent looking chick.

I heard the fine ones get chased away by thirsty guys most of the time and don't come back. Honestly, whats up with them putting females in small sort, and guys in loading/irregs. They did us wrong sending maybe the occasional female, but with the face of a donkey.. Them dudes in small sort lucky man.. (Tbh any smart guy knows that the fine ones here get smashed all the time, so look but dont touch, unless if you're a fan of rolling the dice at catching the HIV.
You got some game

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Understood and will do my best to comply.

I was only kidding about cosmo. Sorry to cause you so much annoyance.
stock-photo-18888954-scared-dog.jpg

Lbound2

We have a female loader here, who happens to be very attractive. Poor woman just wants to earn a paycheck, but she has to deal with dozens of thirsty dudes hitting on her all the time. She works hard and does her job well, everything is where it’s supposed to be when she loads my truck.

Anyway, I don’t think it’s the labor as much as it’s the men that shy women away from working at a UPS facility. Probably both though.
Damn, it's that bad? That's nuts. Whenever I pass by one they always look so ready to just punch me in the face for existing, God forbid if I even sneezed in their general direction I'd get immediately filed for sexual harassment.

Bandita

I'm a female loader. Only woman on that belt but was trained by a woman and there are a few others on various belts on my shift. Definitely outnumbered by men though. My guy coworkers are super respectful, at least to my face.

For what it's worth I'm not the slowest loader and my load quality is great!

Bandita

Damn, it's that bad? That's nuts. Whenever I pass by one they always look so ready to just punch me in the face for existing, God forbid if I even sneezed in their general direction I'd get immediately filed for sexual harassment.

That's called a "game face". Lots of men think a mere smile is an invitation. Don't take it personally.

Bandita

How come females don't last here in loading? I really want to see some fine ass broads popping up here every now and then, but for some reason most females are separated from males here in load. If anything one pd will be lucky enough to get a decent looking chick.

I heard the fine ones get chased away by thirsty guys most of the time and don't come back. Honestly, whats up with them putting females in small sort, and guys in loading/irregs. They did us wrong sending maybe the occasional female, but with the face of a donkey.. Them dudes in small sort lucky man.. (Tbh any smart guy knows that the fine ones here get smashed all the time, so look but dont touch, unless if you're a fan of rolling the dice at catching the HIV.

The fine ones here get smashed all the time? That's quite an observation.

Indecisi0n

I'm a female loader. Only woman on that belt but was trained by a woman and there are a few others on various belts on my shift. Definitely outnumbered by men though. My guy coworkers are super respectful, at least to my face.

Hello

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Hardest pull in the building?