Female Loaders..

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Of course show me some pictures
giphy-15.gif
after work pic

KOG72

I’m full of it
Well you're here to do your damn job not look at another woman's ass all day. Trust me, it's better that way for everyone. You could be staring at her ass in the truck and next thing you know she sees what you're doing and she's calling for help. "Rape! RAAAAAAAPE!" I try to stay as far away from hoes as possible. I'd like a nice work environment where I'm not distracted by a bubble butt and keep doing my job. Though I can't argue with you, it would be nice to see a (hot)chick every now and then.
I get a little tingly when one bends over in front of me.....just saying!!!!

542thruNthru

Well you're here to do your damn job not look at another woman's ass all day. Trust me, it's better that way for everyone. You could be staring at her ass in the truck and next thing you know she sees what you're doing and she's calling for help. "Rape! RAAAAAAAPE!" I try to stay as far away from hoes as possible. I'd like a nice work environment where I'm not distracted by a bubble butt and keep doing my job. Though I can't argue with you, it would be nice to see a (hot)chick every now and then.

Well he lost his retention bonus so it's the only perk he has now. So leave the guy alone.

Bandita

Wtf is wrong with you?

Bandita

Wtf is wrong with you?

Have you or anyone you know been falsely accused of rape at UPS for looking at a female co-worker?

You can't focus on a :censored2:ing job if you're in a working environment with a woman you think is attractive?

Hoe?

Take some notes by women who constantly work around and with attractive men without being accused of rape, being too distracted to perform our jobs, and don't refer to the opposite gender in derogatory ways.

KOG72

I’m full of it
Have you or anyone you know been falsely accused of rape at UPS for looking at a female co-worker?

You can't focus on a :censored2:ing job if you're in a working environment with a woman you think is attractive?

Hoe?

Take some notes by women who constantly work around and with attractive men without being accused of rape, being too distracted to perform our jobs, and don't refer to the opposite gender in derogatory ways.
They would never convict me of rape I would plead insanity because I am crazy over that stuff.