Female Loaders..

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
When I was young and better looking they only hired ugly chicks and dudes. Now that I am old and ugly they are hiring good looking chicks and still a bunch of dudes

Bandita

I'm sure you asked for it. Most victims do...
How come females don't last here in loading? I really want to see some fine ass broads popping up here every now and then, but for some reason most females are separated from males here in load. If anything one pd will be lucky enough to get a decent looking chick.

I heard the fine ones get chased away by thirsty guys most of the time and don't come back. Honestly, whats up with them putting females in small sort, and guys in loading/irregs. They did us wrong sending maybe the occasional female, but with the face of a donkey.. Them dudes in small sort lucky man.. (Tbh any smart guy knows that the fine ones here get smashed all the time, so look but dont touch, unless if you're a fan of rolling the dice at catching the HIV.

Here I thought people went to work to work. You go to work to find a not donkey face loader that's fine yet hasn't banged half of the hub? UPS isn't a match maker. Get your lazy ass in the game on your own time.

I'm sure you asked for it. Most victims do...

Here I thought people went to work to work. You go to work to find a not donkey face loader that's fine yet hasn't banged half of the hub? UPS isn't a match maker. Get your lazy ass in the game on your own time.
11HRNNSgJFRQkg.gif

Bandita

Not my style but more power to those girls. Id think yoga pants would get ripped to shreds loading around the archaic equipment we use.

Box Ox

Guys who use phrases like "fine ass broads" and "donkey face" do so because they're weak beta males and talking big is all they can do to save face around grown men and women who intimidate them.

Bandita

Guys who use phrases like "fine ass broads" and "donkey face" do so because they're weak beta males and talking big is all they can do to save face around grown men and women who intimidate them.

Yesssss. They are also the guys who yell at work. There's literally nothing life or death about loading boxes. Settle down boys. Slow your roll. The louder you get the dumber you look.