Female Loaders..

Lbound2

How come females don't last here in loading? I really want to see some fine ass broads popping up here every now and then, but for some reason most females are separated from males here in load. If anything one pd will be lucky enough to get a decent looking chick.

I heard the fine ones get chased away by thirsty guys most of the time and don't come back. Honestly, whats up with them putting females in small sort, and guys in loading/irregs. They did us wrong sending maybe the occasional female, but with the face of a donkey.. Them dudes in small sort lucky man.. (Tbh any smart guy knows that the fine ones here get smashed all the time, so look but dont touch, unless if you're a fan of rolling the dice at catching the HIV.

They get tired of having to look across the belt at your donkey face.
xUA7b7HcF126GuwoiA.gif

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
>”hey guys why are women better at doing smalls work while men are used for their physical strength?”

gee that’s a real head scratcher, have you gotten out and experienced life yet?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
How come females don't last here in loading? I really want to see some fine ass broads popping up here every now and then, but for some reason most females are separated from males here in load. If anything one pd will be lucky enough to get a decent looking chick.

I heard the fine ones get chased away by thirsty guys most of the time and don't come back. Honestly, whats up with them putting females in small sort, and guys in loading/irregs. They did us wrong sending maybe the occasional female, but with the face of a donkey.. Them dudes in small sort lucky man.. (Tbh any smart guy knows that the fine ones here get smashed all the time, so look but dont touch, unless if you're a fan of rolling the dice at catching the HIV.
English?

542thruNthru

UntidyShallowAmericanbadger-max-1mb.gif