MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I don't even think @burrheadd could do 500 stops!
1635192596742.png

UPSER1987

You guys are jumping on this poster unnecessarily. He/she did not it seems have a management person or union rep speak to him/her regarding the expectations of the job and what can/cannot be done. Not everyone is aware of all policies/rules as a new driver.
OP quickly find your union steward and center manager to discuss a review of your probation packet. Perhaps you can get an extension or do over. The packets should have been reviewed several times with you prior to a decision be made.

rjh9189

You guys are jumping on this poster unnecessarily. He/she did not it seems have a management person or union rep speak to him/her regarding the expectations of the job and what can/cannot be done. Not everyone is aware of all policies/rules as a new driver.
OP quickly find your union steward and center manager to discuss a review of your probation packet. Perhaps you can get an extension or do over. The packets should have been reviewed several times with you prior to a decision be made.
Thank you for the feedback. I just got the number of our union steward. And I plan to call tomorrow.

UPSER1987

Thank you!
Don’t offer that information, only if asked - be honest. It won’t help you to say that you worked off the clock, but you probably didn’t know any better. The stewards in my center, under the direction of the management team, check in on new employees so these discrepancies don’t happen. Before you even get to day 30, you should have known the pass/fail result because it should have been reviewed a minimum of weekly but usually even more if you are underperforming so that there are no surprises at the end of 30 days. A good steward should already know the protocols.

rjh9189

Only give information if asked - be honest. It won’t help you to say that you worked off the clock, but you probably didn’t know any better. The stewards in my center, under the direction of the management team, check in on new employees so these discrepancies don’t happen. Before you even get to day 30, you should have known the pass/fail result because it should have been reviewed a minimum of weekly but usually even more if you are underperforming so that there are no surprises at the end of 30 days.
Thank you.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Not sure why everbody is ganging up on her, ups obviously shafted her. Not the first and not the last time, Sounds like somebody quit or went on vacation and they :censored2:ed two routes over by combining them, then had a supervisor cover it

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Not sure why everbody is ganging up on her, ups obviously shafted her. Not the first and not the last time, Sounds like somebody quit or went on vacation and they :censored2:ed two routes over by combining them, then had a supervisor cover it
Would have been another runner, coming in an hr early sorting the truck. That’s just what she/he/it admitted too. Too many of them now.