Filing on OT pay.

WTFm8

067B9D69-492C-4C4C-8BDE-A8580B3344C3.jpeg

I log all my in/out and how long of a lunch along with route and any issues/weather/slow old truck etc.

Last weeks pay was short so I checked my stub, they somehow coded a few hours of inside rate along with air rate but I covered routes all week.

Entered my logged info into a spreadsheet I made and I’m ~$120 short for last pay.

Made me curious so I did the previous 4 weeks also, they’re coding daily/week OT wrong and I’m $540 short over 5 weeks... now to continue and submit it.

Crappy part is I’ll have to resubmit for the difference for the retropay in future also.

542thruNthru

View attachment 223243

I log all my in/out and how long of a lunch along with route and any issues/weather/slow old truck etc.

Last weeks pay was short so I checked my stub, they somehow coded a few hours of inside rate along with air rate but I covered routes all week.

Entered my logged info into a spreadsheet I made and I’m ~$120 short for last pay.

Made me curious so I did the previous 4 weeks also, they’re coding daily/week OT wrong and I’m $540 short over 5 weeks... now to continue and submit it.

Crappy part is I’ll have to resubmit for the difference for the retropay in future also.

Hope you filed a grievance if the shortage was not paid by the second scheduled work day.
Screenshot_20181121-141324.png

Gman33909

Make sure you give a written statement of the pay discrepancy, sign and date it and like 542 said if you don't have your check in 2 business days file that grievance so you get payment penalty.

WTFm8

... really like when the district manager is here and says we’ll get you guys out by 9:30... 10:50 rolls around and the last 12 drivers finally hit the road.

WTFm8

Jeepers creepers. What's your scheduled start time?

8:45 start, out of building at 10:30-10:50 because preload is at least 10 people short.

They’re still paying $11 to start under the national at our building, yet all the hubs/sorts surrounding are paying $14... radio adds for UPS hiring mention all the locations but mine... and we have been running 45-55 routes the last month, normally it’s 35-45 tops.

The BA was at our building today for another issue and asked me why 8-10 drivers were still there, I told him that Mon/Tues they pushed us back to 9:30 start and today 10:00 to try to reduce AM time. Bunch of BS with the reduced daylight.

Hammer us with 180-240 stops getting out of building that late.

Poop Head

Judge me.
8:45 start, out of building at 10:30-10:50 because preload is at least 10 people short.

They’re still paying $11 to start under the national at our building, yet all the hubs/sorts surrounding are paying $14... radio adds for UPS hiring mention all the locations but mine... and we have been running 45-55 routes the last month, normally it’s 35-45 tops.

The BA was at our building today for another issue and asked me why 8-10 drivers were still there, I told him that Mon/Tues they pushed us back to 9:30 start and today 10:00 to try to reduce AM time. Bunch of BS with the reduced daylight.

Hammer us with 180-240 stops getting out of building that late.
Sounds to me like it's alllllll under control

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!

Uniform start times. The contract says they can have an earlier start time on Monday but all other days are to be "uniform."

Got to use the contract which means reading it!

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
Uniform start times. The contract says they can have an earlier start time on Monday but all other days are to be "uniform."

That might be the first post you have ever made that you didn’t call someone an idiot... impressive

DOK

What article?