Filling out moving violation paperwork

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Update time, I got a hold of the guy that handles this :censored2: for me, I'm clear for the year 2015, spotless driving record! :shifty:

Thanks for advice I really just needed to ramble and bitch about having to do this silly paper work for management when they are the ones who want to use it to :censored2: me over. It's like go run the check yourself you lazy :censored2:s, don't attack my honesty and try to catch me lying over :censored2: I could of forgotten.

Anyways love you and talk to you tomarrow.
You ain't got to ask and you know it. If you were really that concerned run the check before you hired me needing me to run and gun all peak season. Put that :censored2: in your pipe and smoke it while you sitting on that high horse.
I have handled my business, only reason I'm still driving. Sure at first before I knew how to I had my father teach me about stupid people go to court, smart people send smarter people to go to court for them. You think I'm out there speeding when I'm getting paid to drive? I wish I could go 10 miles per hour every where..... I'll make sure to stop a foot before each intersection white line just for that tier 3 comment, left right left, 123...... Oh yeah can't forget the E-Brake just incase I'm rear ended in an unavoidable accident. Could happen tomarrow for all I know.

Did your father teach you how to write a coherent sentence?

Maybe your lawyer could communicate it here for you since he might be the "smarter" one?

Does someone translate stupid?

moldsporh

Sorry if this was posted, but here ya go.

When you get a ticket, that's the offense date. If you prepay or go to court and have to pay, that's the conviction date.

The DMV generally tracks and bases your penalties from offense date to offense date, your employer will see the conviction date because you're innocent to proven guilty. Your not guilty on your offense date.

If you can't slow down and take your time, realize that driving is a privilege and not something to take for granted, then you should find another career....because it will only be a matter of time before you really punch some ones card.

If this sounds harsh, good.

El Correcto

god is dead
Of course they might not hand the license back if he's got outstanding tickets...warrant...
LOL I checked with my lil bench trial guy, I'm COMPLETELY cleared for 2015, 2013-15 all blur together for me. I know I got into trouble during 2014 but they weren't asking about 2014.. So :censored2: em. Even if 2014 come up it's not like I killed anyone or got a DU/WI so :censored2: it as well.