Filling out moving violation paperwork

El Correcto

god is dead
I just wanna say I appreciate those that played along with my drunk ramblings, me and this bottle of moscato would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous about "tomarrows" outcome. More than just me have a lot ridin on this , just like y'alls families. Reason I register to this forum was to seek advice and help where I can. Not to troll, but that just comes with the internet territory.

El Correcto

god is dead
Yeah I didn't think the Catholic Church bestowed saint hood for spoiling and enabling kids so that they could weasel their way out of life's problems
Some children have been though more than you ever will. Been dealt blows as a child to their masculinity that full blown felons would cry about on their way to prison. Just saying.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I just wanna say I appreciate those that played along with my drunk ramblings, me and this bottle of moscato would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous about "tomarrows" outcome. More than just me have a lot ridin on this , just like y'alls families. Reason I register to this forum was to seek advice and help where I can. Not to troll, but that just comes with the internet territory.
Moscato? Lol what are you a 14 year old girl?

@Johnnyfootball2014 i think I found someone to drink some boones farm with you.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
image.jpeg
That's too strong for him

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I had big dreams of being a race car driver, I was young and naïve.
You might want to pursue another line of work. I personally don't get a warm and fuzzy feeling putting someone with your history behind the wheel of a commercial vehicle, unless, of course, you can get your attorney to ride along with you in the jumpseat as you deliver.