Finally Delivered - ON A WRONG ADDRESS

sbauer22

Maybe it's just a mistake in the proof of delivery.
I will talk to the UPS guy , anyways I addressed the package on the right address.
I'm very paranoic so be sure I checked many times before write it down.
Is it true that UPS and UPS store is different?

I'm sure I have the right address since the agent on the call confirm me that the package was not delivered on the address where it supposed to,but I have to go see the guy since it's his name as senders.

I had no idea that there was a diff. between UPS and UPSS.

DO you think that the package is delivered on the postal code or the address,since you said that both exist,even if they don't match?

UPSGUY72

Where did you get the address information from?? Obviously not the person that was to receive the package. You would think that you are sending very important personal documents to another country and you don't check to make sure the address is correct.

NOW YOU’RE BLAMING UPS FOR YOUR MISTAKE. Don't worry we'll fix it for you IDIOT.

Next time you want to bitch about why your package didn't get delivered on time make sure you addressed it correctly.

sbauer22

Where did you get the address information from?? Obviously not the person that was to receive the package. You would think that you are sending very important personal documents to another country and you don't check to make sure the address is correct.

NOW YOU’RE BLAMING UPS FOR YOUR MISTAKE. Don't worry we'll fix it for you IDIOT.

Next time you want to bitch about why your package didn't get delivered on time make sure you addressed it correctly.

Where I checked the address? On the yellow paper where my signature and the one of the guy on the counter is.It's the right address,not even close to the one where it has been delivered.
I checked with the place where I left the package too.They have the right address also.
I don't know what's more "idiotic" trying to find a package or delivering a package in a night club closed for renovation, when the parcel is addressed to Gov. of Canada.
BTW I wasn't sending my documents in another country, but in Canada.

sbauer22

And another thing, the address where I was told that the package was delivered doesn't exists.The postal code does, but the place it's closed.
If the package was addressed to non-existing address , isn't right to just send it back to the shiper insted of delivering it on a "simular" address?

stringerman85

I never understand why canada has so many different postal codes for the same small area, Like with Vegreville, all those zips just for the same street address

UPSGUY72

Can you tell me how a package gets delivered to a NON-existing address, because I'm confused if the address doesn't exist then how can UPS delivere the package. The address that the package was addressed and delivered to does exist UPS doesn't deliver to non-existing addresses.

YOU the sender is the person responsible for making sure the address where you want you package to go is the correct on the package label. You must have gotten a receipt at the ups store saying where your package was going too????

And while you where tracking your package online it told you the final destination correct ???

You keep on saying UPS did this and UPS did that. But the problem all started with YOU and the incorrect address.

Now I realize that you still are not going to take any responsibilty in the fact that you sent the package to the wrong place by mistake. We package drivers understand that you are one of those people that are always right. HAVE A NICE DAY.

Johney

It's the right address,not even close to the one where it has been delivered.
I checked with the place where I left the package too.They have the right address also.

YOU the sender is the person responsible for making sure the address where you want you package to go is the correct on the package label. You must have gotten a receipt at the ups store saying where your package was going too????

And while you where tracking your package online it told you the final destination correct ???
upsguy it looks like they put the correct address on the package and we add corrected it to someplace else.

sbauer22

Something about the address was INCORRECT. UPS didn't pick his package out and change the address for S--t and giggles.
As said before, the address was correct.
Probably it;s just a mistake on the delivery confirmation.I really don`t think that someone could go that far by covering up a lost package like this.

I checked my UPS account, I checked with the guy at the place I left my package for shiping and the yellow `shiping contract`or whatever it`s its name.
I can`t believe that all this can happen at same time, the huge delay, the delivery and the careless call agents.It`s sounds like a sick joke.
It`s just too much, now I tend to belive it`s just a mistake.

drewed

Shankman
The address maybe have been correct but if the postal code is wrong (the most numerous error ive seen) it would be sent to the postal code.

rod

Retired 22 years
There is always a logical explanation why pkgs disappear or get delivered where they do. Sometimes your even lucky enough to find out what it is. I once had a customer rag on me every day for a month about a pkg he had shipped to Calif. that never got there. Then one day it shows up in my truck with a good label on one end and an old label on the other end. It looked like it had a million miles on it also. I've also delivered re-taped boxes that had other peoples boxes in them. The package gods work in strange ways:peaceful:

sbauer22

Well I will know the truth on Monday I guess.
The postal code was the right one.While i was tracking the package I always had the right address , destination I mean.