Finally Delivered - ON A WRONG ADDRESS

Something about the address was INCORRECT. UPS didn't pick his package out and change the address for S--t and giggles.
If you really believe that, you haven't been around very long. I've had packages addy corrected because the PAL system didn't recognize an addy and the clerks corrected in error. The original addy was correct. IT can and does happen. I have even had packages with the correct address corrected to a non address. Now granted this wasn't done just for grins, but a mistake was obviously made. What I do no understand is why a driver would deliver this addressed corrected package and not verify that is was the correct place. A rookie mistake, maybe even a seasonal helpper?

UPSGUY72

If you really believe that, you haven't been around very long. I've had packages addy corrected because the PAL system didn't recognize an addy and the clerks corrected in error. The original addy was correct. IT can and does happen. I have even had packages with the correct address corrected to a non address. Now granted this wasn't done just for grins, but a mistake was obviously made. What I do no understand is why a driver would deliver this addressed corrected package and not verify that is was the correct place. A rookie mistake, maybe even a seasonal helpper?

Did you deliver to those non-address ??

Last edited:

sbauer22

There is always a logical explanation why pkgs disappear or get delivered where they do. Sometimes your even lucky enough to find out what it is. I once had a customer rag on me every day for a month about a pkg he had shipped to Calif. that never got there. Then one day it shows up in my truck with a good label on one end and an old label on the other end. It looked like it had a million miles on it also. I've also delivered re-taped boxes that had other peoples boxes in them. The package gods work in strange ways:peaceful:

I tried to contact the place where the package was delivered, (if it was delivered for sure on the postal code where the delivery confiramtion says) and they are closed for renovation.It's a night club and even if they were open, what's the chance that there is someone working there at 9 am?

sbauer22

i didnt say anything had to be similar...as illoigical as some things at UPS are, the movement of packages tend to very logical and has a reason it traveled that way

Apparently it was a postal code of the sorting centre because other agent serve the place where i sent the package.

sbauer22

This one of those stories that will end up her getting her stuff back in the mail completed with nothing wrong, All this worrying for nothing! :happy-very:

Get my stuff back in the mail? I didn't say that something is wrong,i'm tired to call the ups and the ups store since they throw the ball to each other.

sbauer22

Talk to your UPS driver they should be able to help ya out

I couldn't get the driver on the phone since UPS had a contract with another company to deliver the packages in the area where I sent it.
So, the postal code was the place where the package arrived and from where another delivery agent took it.
This was the explanation I recieved from UPS today.
If the call agents were lil more polite , informed and professional everything would be ok.
"That's life, get over it" it's not something I would expect from a customer service agent.

Anyways, thanks for all the posts.

New Englander

We've come to understand your just full of crap and trolling. It was amusing at first but you have beat this horse dead and it's time to move on.