Finally Noticing Employee Problem(?)

Mutineer

The mods realized how many years of their lives they had wasted reading his posts, and decided to take action!

In all seriousness, I have no idea, but his posts were long and boring. Did anyone actually read them?

If you've read only a few of his posts, you've read them all. Very dogmatic.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
The mods realized how many years of their lives they had wasted reading his posts, and decided to take action!

In all seriousness, I have no idea, but his posts were long and boring. Did anyone actually read them?
He used more words and sentences to made ridiculous points than any human ever should. There's no dumb idea or just plain wrong statement that can't be made in one simple sentence.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
If you've read only a few of his posts, you've read them all. Very dogmatic.
I'll never forget the time I responded to one of his posts by parodying the kind of things he'd say, only worse, and he was the only one who didn't realize I was yanking his chain.

Behold: Smartpost offered to us contractors at lesser rate | FedEx Discussions
I understand that maybe he didn't realize that some of it was poker jargon, but how the hell does a guy as obsessed with the economy and finance miss "inflationary deflation," something that isn't possible? LOL

BoxDriver

I think he has some sort of blood poisoning from the recycled ping golf clubs they used to make his hip replacements causing his delusional long winded posts. I put him on ignore a long time ago.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
You guys are going to very excited to learn these "bans" are actually temporary suspensions and bacha will be back next week.

Merry Christmas.
0A51F252-BD0F-4327-9A95-76CB873B22DF.gif