Finally Noticing Employee Problem(?)

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Since when would I ever need your approval?

And BTW, if you even bothered to watch the RLA video, Cohen displayed the most blatant example of butt kissing in American history. But I suppose that kind of practice is standard procedure at the Memphis tower.
"The RLA video," LOL.

Unrelated: why was floridays banned?

AB831

I don’t see the labor shortage ending anytime soon.

Generation Z was raised on the notion that they are all unique and special, which is incongruous with the current state of the US economy (comprised of 30 - 40 percent of low paying jobs).

Many of them act like they are above hard work.
Nah, they just aren't willing to be treated like :poop: for $12 an hour. It's literally that simple

Mutineer

Nah, they just aren't willing to be treated like :poop: for $12 an hour. It's literally that simple

I sympathize with those who have a hard time finding their "way" or niche in the workplace.

I've known more than a few very intelligent, sober, hard working people who have worked miserable, crappy, low-paying jobs for their entire working life and never seem to really get anywhere.

What workplace dropouts have been failing to notice is that if they don't go to work, they are and will be replaced by a demographic that does go to work.

And that demographic is immigrants and guest workers. After employers get a taste of that, they will not want to hire a native-born citizen ever again.

In California, I see it everyday. Coming to yer hometown someday.

McFeely

Huge Member

Attachments

• E1EC259B-C748-4536-889B-4A10E92ABA15.jpeg
    E1EC259B-C748-4536-889B-4A10E92ABA15.jpeg
    49.9 KB · Views: 46

MAKAVELI

I sympathize with those who have a hard time finding their "way" or niche in the workplace.

I've known more than a few very intelligent, sober, hard working people who have worked miserable, crappy, low-paying jobs for their entire working life and never seem to really get anywhere.

What workplace dropouts have been failing to notice is that if they don't go to work, they are and will be replaced by a demographic that does go to work.

And that demographic is immigrants and guest workers. After employers get a taste of that, they will not want to hire a native-born citizen ever again.

In California, I see it everyday. Coming to yer hometown someday.
You're more than welcome to to work the fields as a native born citizen. . ....

Mutineer

You're more than welcome to to work the fields as a native born citizen. . ....

As are you. If they'll actually bother to hire you.

The same with very many other entry-level jobs completely unrelated to the "fields."

And it will be ensured that you won't be working there for long.