Finally....

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
After almost 4 years of preload I am officially off the boxline. I've been through being a floater, to 3 car, a 4 car and to even covering 2 separate lighter pulls. I went from asking nice, complaining about shoulder problems, to absolutely not giving a :censored2: about how fast I go.

When you motivate your employees with fear, it only works until stop caring about whether or not they lose their jobs. I have other opportunities I could take for more money and similiar insurance. The only reason I do not is because I would lose my seniority, pension, and guaranteed raises over the years.

After a week and half of letting my pull go to absolutely dog :censored2: I am finally by myself loading a single bulk truck that gets about 800 pieces including 2 post office stops. I showed up everyday on time and followed all rules and methods. Made some enemies both supervisors and coworkers alike, filed a harassment grievance. And all of the sudden a few weeks later....

... I actually like my job. I go in everyday and don't stress, listen to my podcasts and books while I work. Life is good.

Now, since I know this site so well you are all thinking oh God what a snowflake, cool story bro why the :censored2: do we care blah blah blah etc etc etc but honestly I just posted this to say thanks to you clowns because I learned so much on here on how to play their game and now I can play it to my advantage.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
After almost 4 years of preload I am officially off the boxline. I've been through being a floater, to 3 car, a 4 car and to even covering 2 separate lighter pulls. I went from asking nice, complaining about shoulder problems, to absolutely not giving a :censored2: about how fast I go.

When you motivate your employees with fear, it only works until stop caring about whether or not they lose their jobs. I have other opportunities I could take for more money and similiar insurance. The only reason I do not is because I would lose my seniority, pension, and guaranteed raises over the years.

After a week and half of letting my pull go to absolutely dog :censored2: I am finally by myself loading a single bulk truck that gets about 800 pieces including 2 post office stops. I showed up everyday on time and followed all rules and methods. Made some enemies both supervisors and coworkers alike, filed a harassment grievance. And all of the sudden a few weeks later....

... I actually like my job. I go in everyday and don't stress, listen to my podcasts and books while I work. Life is good.

Now, since I know this site so well you are all thinking oh God what a snowflake, cool story bro why the :censored2: do we care blah blah blah etc etc etc but honestly I just posted this to say thanks to you clowns because I learned so much on here on how to play their game and now I can play it to my advantage.
B07844EC-A1F5-4A4C-AC65-279A31DD48C8.gif

Box Ox

I just posted this to say thanks to you clowns because I learned so much on here on how to play their game and now I can play it to my advantage.

It would’ve come naturally without us.

I've been through being a floater

Oh, you’re definitely still a “floater”.

I have other opportunities I could take for more money and similiar insurance. The only reason I do not is because I would lose my seniority, pension, and guaranteed raises over the years.

THANK YOU JAYYYYSUS, HE STAYIN’ AT UPS!

After a week and half of letting my pull go to absolutely dog :censored2: I am finally by myself loading a single bulk truck that gets about 800 pieces including 2 post office stops.

They should’ve seen the legs and put you on the sissy pull a long time ago. About time!

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Lmao I know I'm still a floater when I'm finished at my position but it's nice not being responsible for one of those gosh darn pulls. When it's backed to :censored2: and the manager walks by he doesn't look at me like "wtf" anymore.

Turdferguson

Just a turd

peter griffen.gif

Box Ox

You gonna abide by your own “farewell thread” or what, princess?

https://www.browncafe.com/community/threads/im-out.375242/

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
You still with Amazon or did they make you do a standing job?
Yeah I'm still there. My job is mostly telling drivers to :censored2: off if they forget their license, are late, or have expired tags.

EZPZ

If i did get fired from UPS I would just go ft Amazon make 14 to 17 an hour with benefits. My other option is going to work for Boeing out in Seattle I got a brother who's been there for years

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Yeah I'm still there. My job is mostly telling drivers to :censored2: off if they forget their license, are late, or have expired tags.

EZPZ

If i did get fired from UPS I would just go ft Amazon make 14 to 17 an hour with benefits. My other option is going to work for Boeing out in Seattle I got a brother who's been there for years
Why the hell wouldn’t you go work for Boeing??? Much better job than ups or amazon.... know a couple people that work at Boeing and they have nothing but GOOD things to say about the company....one is a machinist and the other in mgt...

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

I don't understand