Finally....

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Protein Fart, Jun 8, 2018.

1. Protein Fart

Protein Fart I crop dust my center manager

After almost 4 years of preload I am officially off the boxline. I've been through being a floater, to 3 car, a 4 car and to even covering 2 separate lighter pulls. I went from asking nice, complaining about shoulder problems, to absolutely not giving a :censored2: about how fast I go.

When you motivate your employees with fear, it only works until stop caring about whether or not they lose their jobs. I have other opportunities I could take for more money and similiar insurance. The only reason I do not is because I would lose my seniority, pension, and guaranteed raises over the years.

After a week and half of letting my pull go to absolutely dog :censored2: I am finally by myself loading a single bulk truck that gets about 800 pieces including 2 post office stops. I showed up everyday on time and followed all rules and methods. Made some enemies both supervisors and coworkers alike, filed a harassment grievance. And all of the sudden a few weeks later....

... I actually like my job. I go in everyday and don't stress, listen to my podcasts and books while I work. Life is good.

Now, since I know this site so well you are all thinking oh God what a snowflake, cool story bro why the :censored2: do we care blah blah blah etc etc etc but honestly I just posted this to say thanks to you clowns because I learned so much on here on how to play their game and now I can play it to my advantage.

• Winner x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Beer x 2
    • Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. BakerMayfield2018

BakerMayfield2018 God is Great, beer is good , People are crazy.

B07844EC-A1F5-4A4C-AC65-279A31DD48C8.gif

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. Box Ox

Box Ox Well-Known Member

It would’ve come naturally without us.

Oh, you’re definitely still a “floater”.

THANK YOU JAYYYYSUS, HE STAYIN’ AT UPS!

They should’ve seen the legs and put you on the sissy pull a long time ago. About time!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
    • List
  4. Protein Fart

Lmao I know I'm still a floater when I'm finished at my position but it's nice not being responsible for one of those gosh darn pulls. When it's backed to :censored2: and the manager walks by he doesn't look at me like "wtf" anymore.

5. WorkinLateHuh

WorkinLateHuh Active Member

protein fart?

6. Turdferguson

Turdferguson Just a turd

peter griffen.gif

7. Protein Fart

Eat about 250 to 300 grams of protein a day then you'll be able to remove that question mark

8. Maple Grove MN Driver

Maple Grove MN Driver Cocaine Mang!

You should be so proud of yourself @Mesomorph

9. Wally

Wally Hailing from Parts Unknown.

upload_2018-6-8_21-52-33.png

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  10. Jackburton

Jackburton Gone Fish'n

07389071-DC03-4992-A245-36931B63F7CD.png

11. Box Ox

Box Ox Well-Known Member

You gonna abide by your own “farewell thread” or what, princess?

https://www.browncafe.com/community/threads/im-out.375242/

12. Protein Fart

No I'm going to make a new account that way you guys never know who I am and think I actually left

Lasted edited by : Jun 9, 2018
  13. Box Ox

Box Ox Well-Known Member

Well, at least you’d have to make decent posts for us to not know it’s you. Your :censored2:posting style is unmistakable.

14. BigUnionGuy

BigUnionGuy Got the T-Shirt

Big strong guy like you ?

Yeah.... still a snowflake.

15. Protein Fart

A happy snowflake

16. Box Ox

Box Ox Well-Known Member

You still with Amazon or did they make you do a standing job?

17. Protein Fart

Yeah I'm still there. My job is mostly telling drivers to :censored2: off if they forget their license, are late, or have expired tags.

EZPZ

If i did get fired from UPS I would just go ft Amazon make 14 to 17 an hour with benefits. My other option is going to work for Boeing out in Seattle I got a brother who's been there for years

18. Coldworld

Coldworld President and CEO of StrikeBunker Inc.

Why the hell wouldn’t you go work for Boeing??? Much better job than ups or amazon.... know a couple people that work at Boeing and they have nothing but GOOD things to say about the company....one is a machinist and the other in mgt...

19. Box Ox

Box Ox Well-Known Member

What might you be allowed to do at Boeing, @Protein Fart ?

20. Jkloc420

Jkloc420 Well-Known Member

I don't understand