Fire in Worcester, Ma. Hub

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
There must be a 10 point commentary list for using the blow torch !!! Didn't keep the flame in front and space on all for sides !! Hope the poor bastard is ok mentally and keeps his job !! Those guys get pressured too!! Best of luck to him and hope he didn't get hurt !!!

over9five

Staff member
LOL, this messed things up at CHEMA (pronounced Chemah) as well. We had to do their work. I got my 14.

Jon, was that you I talked to early this morning?

over9five

Staff member
Anyone who knows Woostah knows their cafe is under the rest of the building. I heard there was 2 feet of water down there.

JonFrum

LOL, this messed things up at CHEMA (pronounced Chemah) as well. We had to do their work. I got my 14.

Probably not. I work evenings until 1am.

If part of the hub is flooded, will they push the thermostat up to 46 degrees or more, or will they follow policy, let it freeze, and wait for Spring thaw?

The Blackadder

Are you not amused?

You would think they would have built the CHEMA build in NH and avoided a lot of taxes, UPS missed the boat on this one.

Guy Smiley

From what I understand it was started by a mechanic using a blow torch on a sort isle. I think night sort was the first to go back, but not sure. Wonder if that mechanic is keeping his job. I *heard* he didn't need to use the torch for what he was doing and it might have ignited the copious amounts of dust hanging around.

Typical another hourly loses their job but if it was a few supervisors charged with sexual harassment and covering it up they'd get promoted.