Fired for not filing grievance

Discussion in 'UPS Union Issues' started by Zackm3180, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Overpaid Union Thug

Overpaid Union Thug Well-Known Member

I think it’s still ok for a steward (or any other individual) to file on someone’s behalf in local 480. I’ve filed for several people and I’m not even a steward. I don’t recall any automatic termination grievances by the local though.

2. I have been lurking

I have been lurking Why does Tuesday come so fast?

How do I file discrimination charges?

3. I have been lurking

I have been lurking Why does Tuesday come so fast?

I never filled out one, just signed with my BA in 705. Otherwise it's just text stewards with the info and I dunno if anything gets done.

4. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

@newfie has been handling all homosexual issues .His work here for the gays has been monumental.

5. burrheadd

burrheadd KING Of GIFS

@Indecisi0n this guy needs to be banned immediately

6. burrheadd

burrheadd KING Of GIFS

So, you don’t know if you have 30 or 40 apartments

Gonna go ahead and call BS on this
    Probably lives in moms basement

7. newfie

newfie Well-Known Member

I am apparently the anal administrator here

8. newfie

newfie Well-Known Member

what if he is a total prick. we encourage people to be theirselves here

9. Same ol crap

Same ol crap Member

Some I own with a parter and some are just mine. Wasn't sure it I should count those as 1/2 mine. Go nit pick someone else. Why else would I preload for over 27 years. Try using your brain before you call some a liar.

10. Awwwwwww. Sorry to hurt you princess. But I noticed this forum has :censored2: advice and just a mass amount of jokes. Nice job in helping out your teamsters.

11. burrheadd

burrheadd KING Of GIFS

1D081AE9-F23D-466F-8A06-DF1D43C8BA4E.gif

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  12. 542thruNthru

542thruNthru Well-Known Member

Great we have another cry baby that thinks this website is just for information to their questions that have been answered 100s of times.

You're coming to a website for free advice. Dealing with the jokes and trolls is how you pay for it.

13. Brownt10

Brownt10 Member

Now this is when you literally start grieving everything

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  14. Jones

Jones fILE A GRIEVE! Staff Member

He doesn't work here anymore.

15. KoennenTiger

KoennenTiger Active Member

Hmm I was told here that all warning letters are automatically grieved, but not heard unless their is further action taken. I'll have to double check with my steward.

16. Life must be pretty rough on your side if this is where you get your jollies off. Lemme guess, high seniority full timer? Lol!

17. So you post a cute gif about me being triggered because I called you out on being triggered.

Nice!!!!

18. 542thruNthru

No I usually get my jollies off in a sun baked porta potty and rub it on the roll of thin toilet paper.

But so you don't whine I'll answer your question. No I'm not high seniority. I just don't bend over like a lil Johnny and take it.

19. You sure you don't? You sound like a softie.

And that was waaaay to fast on the reply. Turn off the computer and go enjoy some sun.

20. 542thruNthru

Cell phone and sitting outside having drink and laughing at cry babies that think this website isn't what it should be.

20190803_173115.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List