Fired!!!!For pissing in the bushes!!!!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
One of my fellow EAM drivers was let go on friday for peeing in the bushes near where we unload our EAM cans in the morning.

To give you a better idea of why he did this, I 'll explain our little EAM setup for you. We do not unload/load in a facility but in a vacant parking lot about 200 yards from our airport facility. They bring the cans over, we unload, sort, then load up and go. There are no houses around and it's on a dead end street with almost no traffic and a nice view of the airport.

One thing that I didn't get was why somebody saw him. I do EAMs, and when the Shuttle Driver gets back to my Hub at 6:30, its still dark outside. We do a mini-sort in front of the main overhead door and then hit the road. He could have easily took a whizz out of the light where no one could see him. Theres not to many people strolling around at that time of the morning to see stuff like this.

The-UK-Guy

Tea anyone ?
My wife and I shared 1 pepper steak a la cart, and drank a couple of wrong Island Iced Teas, no wait , strong Island Ice teas no long Island ......

Just kidding

the bill was for the food , I left some plastic behind the bar for the drinks . I think the bill for the booze came to around $760.00 but 600 of that was for 2 bottles of Crystal . I didnt think it tasted very good for 300 a bottle, I didnt care much for it at all actualy I thought it tasted rather soapy and dull. It did taste a whole lot better than the knuckle sandwich I got later on in the evening though.

MSGTDEL

[ When I was in pkg, I always carried an empty Gatorade bottle in the back.[/quote]

I feel you on that. Those old bottles and cans came in handy when you are doing ressys. lol