Fired!!!!For pissing in the bushes!!!!

local804

As far as urine and stool being disgusting and a big biohazard it's not any worse than any other kind of crap. Animals pee and poop all over and it doesn't hurt anyone. Heck, all that stuff filters down into the earth and is broken down into good stuff anyway. yummy well water. dw

Animal waste contains pathogens which is a disease causing bacteria. If animal waste pathogens are found during water testings, the beach will be closed and no one will be allowed to fish in the area. The majority of animal owners discard thier waste propery and we dont have this problem.
On the other hand, I dont think the driver who got caught should be fired but some sort of action should be applied. I personally, unless was 30 seconds from exploding, would have found a bathroom or used a bottle. And if for some strange reason, none of the above could have been used, I sure as hell wouldnt get caught if I decided to piss in a public area.

over9five

Staff member
I just wonder why UPS gets so upset about one guy peeing, BUT....

has pissed off millions of customers with the re-looping that goes with PAS/EDD, and that's all right....

Does anyone else see how this company HAS ITS PRIORITIES BACKASSWARDS???

Griff

We had a guy awhile back get fired for pissing in a customers bush while handing the customer her package. It sounds like a made up story, but I swear to god it's true and he got his job back (he was later fired permanently for something else). Also, just recently heard a guy got fired for throwing a DR bag full of poop onto a customers lawn. You have to question if these people are working with a full deck of cards.

Raw

Raw Member
UK Guy, what does that say on your avitar? and is that a pic of you? Looks like someone hit you with an ugly stick!!

area43

A customer is not going to think highly of a business who's employees just piss wherever it suits them. And they would I think be more likely to ship with a company that always presents itself in a clean professional way.
good job the customers dont often get visits to the ups facilitys, and if they were lucky enough to get even a glimps I think that they would be distracted by the jams and the way all those crammed packagages were being being thrown ,stacked, re wrapped mis sorted etc. the guy pissing would be the least of their concerns I`m sure.

new slogan

UPS we run the tightest shipping buisness in the industry , so tight our emloyees are taught to piss where they stand , all to get your package where its going sooner.
Good point UK, and lets not even get on the topic of trucks not being washed. Many a grievance have been filed on this issue - trucks not being washed for weeks in our center,but then they'll give us a warning ltr for our shoes not being shined. Its one big joke.

tieguy

Banned
Good point UK, and lets not even get on the topic of trucks not being washed. Many a grievance have been filed on this issue - trucks not being washed for weeks in our center,but then they'll give us a warning ltr for our shoes not being shined. Its one big joke.

What is the point? Lets say the guy decided to take a dump in the middle of the street. Should we ignore it because there are other things wrong with this company? Do we tell the cops to ignore the thefts because someone got killed on the other side of town? Like I said I don't think the guy should necessarily be fired but if he is whipping it out in public and he has other options then he should get some attention. It sounds like he had other options and was too lazy to walk the 200 yards.
We do represent this company which means we may actually have to represent it the way they want.

upsgrunt

Originally Posted by dillweed

As far as urine and stool being disgusting and a big biohazard it's not any worse than any other kind of crap. Animals pee and poop all over and it doesn't hurt anyone. Heck, all that stuff filters down into the earth and is broken down into good stuff anyway. yummy well water. dw
Take a crap
Leave a Lester
Pinch a loaf
Burn a mule
Take a Dookie
A number 2
Drop a bomb
Squeeze cheese
Any other colorful analogies?

tieguy

Banned
You dont have a GAME FACE Tie ? or do you always wear it ? If there does happen to be a next time I`m sure it will be resolved in the correct manor and the managment personel responsible for the lies and conspiricys will be terminated swiftley. Hey I have a question for you do have a minute?

Look its your life to live as you see fit. But you do appear to have a wild uninhibited side to you. Thats why I call you a loose canon. The company and its leadership is pretty much conservative. They don't feel comfortable with guys who have your wild uninhibited type of personality. They worry that you will step over the line and embarrass them or make their job harder somewhere down the road. You did say that the manager who gave you all the heartache and fired you appeared to take an instant dislike to you. I'm suggesting that your wild side may be what he saw. I'm trying to give you a lesson in the psychology of conservative management so that you can learn from it and stay out of trouble in the future. Take it for what its worth.

area43

UPS also instructs us to drink 8 or more glasses of water a day,but then tells us to go pee on our breaks. Isnt that working off the clock.lol. If we dont drink the water and become dehydrated we get a warning letter for failure to follow instructions. Then if we go peee frequently(because of the high water intake) on our "On Road Time" our stops per hour will decline, thus giving us 3 day time study ride. but I have solved the problem, on the "pee down time". If you can work the diad with one hand by placing it on the 2nd shelf in the back of the truck, the other hand holds the bottle(screw cap lid preferred)opened, then let you weiner hang in the bottle. Now this requires some coordination. Dont worry about spillage because the trucks are just as filthy inside as outside. Before you do all that, lay about 5 or 6 stops out on shelf labels facing up,then as you do your business you prerecord your stops. Presto you kill to birdies withone stone.

DS

Fenderbender
Area 43! please post a video on you tube of the manoeuver, if possible, although you do seem to be multi-tasking already...

Sammie

If you can work the diad with one hand by placing it on the 2nd shelf in the back of the truck, the other hand holds the bottle(screw cap lid preferred)opened, then let you weiner hang in the bottle.

Well, thank God we ladies don't have the out of body appendage problems that you so well describe to the entire world!

Instead, we are blessed with:
Woman- a proof that God extends forgiveness to a world lost in confusion...
Woman- with a caress that can make a pauper believe he's is a king!
A Woman-a daughter; a sister; a wife, a mother, a friend, a lover, a mate.....all in a lovely package.
It's amazing how a woman is so wonderfully loving and caring. Her serenity and endurance is even more amazing. A woman can bear it all and still come out smiling..A woman even manages to love the jerks who give her all the tears!

Other perks of being a woman is our ability to shop for hours. We can cry, we can be dumb and still be cute.....!!
A woman is a perfect mix that makes men go weak kneed. Sensuality combined with nurturing; mischiefs coupled with immense care; vivacity mixed with quiet understanding.. a woman surely is a heady mix....the best creation of the Almighty.

AND, we can hold it quite respectively from one potty stop to the next!!!!!!!!!!!!! Booyahh!!!!

(That's called handling it with class, by the way...)

Last edited:

705red

Browncafe Steward
Well, thank God we ladies don't have the out of body appendage problems that you so well describe to the entire world!

A Woman-a daughter; a sister; a wife, a mother, a friend, a lover, a mate.....all in a lovely package.
It's amazing how a woman is so wonderfully loving and caring. Her serenity and endurance is even more amazing. A woman can bear it all and still come out smiling..A woman even manages to love the jerks who give her all the tears!

Other perks of being a woman is our ability to shop for hours. We can cry, we can be dumb and still be cute.....!!
A woman is a perfect mix that makes men go weak kneed. Sensuality combined with nurturing; mischiefs coupled with immense care; vivacity mixed with quiet understanding.. a woman surely is a heady mix....the best creation of the Almighty.

AND, we can hold it quite respectively from one potty stop to the next!!!!!!!!!!!!! Booyahh!!!!

In my center woman are giving a bottle, flexy straw, and a jar of silly putty.

satellitedriver

It has always amazed me how woman can hold it for so long. I never can.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
In my center woman are giving a bottle, flexy straw, and a jar of silly putty.
HUH:w00t:
I admit when out where there are no people around, Ive disappeard with my 44 oz drink cup from earlier, and came out looked around, and used my purell wipes after. What else you gonna do, kill your kidneys? Summer is great, when you can drink and never have to pee, but when it comes to a pee headache, the cup is King.

My truck hasnt been cleaned since a fire, 2 1/2 yrs ago. My hands are still covered in soot by noon. Im not going to worry about a discreet pee. My loader chews tabbaccy, and leaves his cup on the back shelf and spits it or dribbles it all over the truck floor. At least I discreetly dump mine. If theres somewhere to pull in and use a facility I feel like the QUEEN, but when there isnt, :confused:1

The-UK-Guy

Tea anyone ?
Look its your life to live as you see fit. But you do appear to have a wild uninhibited side to you. Thats why I call you a loose canon. The company and its leadership is pretty much conservative. They don't feel comfortable with guys who have your wild uninhibited type of personality. They worry that you will step over the line and embarrass them or make their job harder somewhere down the road. You did say that the manager who gave you all the heartache and fired you appeared to take an instant dislike to you. I'm suggesting that your wild side may be what he saw. I'm trying to give you a lesson in the psychology of conservative management so that you can learn from it and stay out of trouble in the future. Take it for what its worth.
I understand Tie and Thankyou. I got these tattoos years ago looking back I do reggret getting them but I`m not ashamed of them , I cant wash them off and I wont cover them, why should I be made to cover up because of the colour of my skin (we spell color colour in the Uk) my only regrette is that people stereotype and Judge you on them i`snt that the bigger crime ? and although I appreciate the advice it would have been more useful before I sat in the tattoo parlors chair 16 years ago. although saying that 16 years ago i wouldnt have listened to a guy in a tie anyway. funny how sometimes life just comes around and kicks you in your ass huh. I do however tell my children not to get tattoos maybe they will listen I also tell them not to piss in bushes.

The-UK-Guy

Tea anyone ?
UK Guy, what does that say on your avitar? and is that a pic of you? Looks like someone hit you with an ugly stick!!
It says You cant win em all , and although I fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down , this particular split lip broken nose black eye and bruised ego was the result of my wife kicking a Roles Royce bentley that almost backed into us leaving a resteraunt in Bevery Hills on our anniversary. I never met the owner of the vehicle but was intraduced to his or her two 6 foot 6 300 pound brass knuckle wearing body guards. My wife says I got a couple of good shots off on one of them and thinks I may have given him a nose bleed and that they both stopped kicking the crap out of me when I was blacked out. On the lighter side though The resteraunt felt bad for me and comped the 300 dollar meal. that was the last solid food I ate for 2 weeks , I could taste that juicy pepper steak for the whole time I was in hospital.

The-UK-Guy

Tea anyone ?
On the drive to the hospital I was given a stern lecture by my wife about shutting up after you hit the floor. She was also mad at me because it was a very traumatic thing for her to watch and it hurt her more than me to be made to feel so helpless. I asked her if next time maybe we could switch and she agreed saying that its worse having to watch the one you love getting beat down . I disagree.
My wife escaped unscathed . Women , gotta love em !