Fired!!!!For pissing in the bushes!!!!

Sammie

It says You cant win em all , and although I fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down , this particular split lip broken nose black eye and bruised ego was the result of my wife kicking a Roles Royce bently.

UK,

Have you ever have a dull moment?

You are one interesting individual.

And since you live in the entertainment state, I'm sure you fit right in. Ever try out for the job of stunt man?

Six Sides

One of my fellow EAM drivers was let go on friday for peeing in the bushes near where we unload our EAM cans in the morning.

To give you a better idea of why he did this, I 'll explain our little EAM setup for you. We do not unload/load in a facility but in a vacant parking lot about 200 yards from our airport facility. They bring the cans over, we unload, sort, then load up and go. There are no houses around and it's on a dead end street with almost no traffic and a nice view of the airport.

Well this fellow driver also happens to be the son of our new EAM sup. Noone likes her or ever did and there have already been complaints about the mother and son work relationship since she became our supervisor a week ago.

Now honestly, do you think it had anything to do with him peeing in the bushes?

Just a pinch of the drama unfolding at our facility, for your enjoyment.

The ones that should be fired do it in the package care in bottles, and leave the bottles in the package car for others to cleanup. That is a Pig.

The-UK-Guy

Tea anyone ?
UK,

Have you ever have a dull moment?

You are one interesting individual.

And since you live in the entertainment state, I'm sure you fit right in. Ever try out for the job of stunt man?

When I was a Kid thats all I wanted to do and thats the main reason I moved to America. I used to watch The Fall Guy dreaming of getting set on fire and jumping off tall buildings . Everything changed after my girlfreind (now wife) got pregnent. I thought you couldnt get a girl pregnent in the hot tub....

Sammie

When I was a Kid thats all I wanted to do and thats the main reason I moved to America. I used to watch The Fall Guy dreaming of getting set on fire and jumping off tall buildings . Everything changed after my girlfreind (now wife) got pregnent. I thought you couldnt get a girl pregnent in the hot tub....

Dude,

Do you have an off switch?

And tell us which Monty Python your father is because there's
an obvious connection.

All I can say at this point is that you defy description.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

BROWNDAWG

We are not talking about a child here, who was just toilet trained and having an accident.

We are talking about someone who is over 21 years old, has access to a building 200 yards away, and chooses to relieve himself near some bushes. It's just a poor decision and I'm sure he'll get his job back.

What would you do in a situation like this, with a building 200 yards away?
MUST I REMIND YOU?? IT IS A PHYSIOLOGICAL NEED WE HAVE NO CONTROL OVER. I KEEP FORGETTING ONLY YOU ARE IN CONTROL RIGHT??? WHATEVER!!!!

diesel96

Originally Posted by dillweed

As far as urine and stool being disgusting and a big biohazard it's not any worse than any other kind of crap. Animals pee and poop all over and it doesn't hurt anyone. Heck, all that stuff filters down into the earth and is broken down into good stuff anyway. yummy well water. dw
Take a crap
Leave a Lester
Pinch a loaf
Burn a mule
Take a Dookie
A number 2
Drop a bomb
Squeeze cheese
Any other colorful analogies?
A few more ANALogies:

The Browns are going to the Superbowl

Dropping the kids off in the pool

All kidding aside Use DESCRETION when taking a whizz outside,kind of like driver releasing a package:Out of sight from the road and passerbyers @ protected from inclimate weather.

Should of used common sense!Don't Piss your life away.
Deserves a wanrning letter not a termination.
Who hasn't pissed in the great outdoors,

The-UK-Guy

Tea anyone ?
Dude,

Do you have an off switch?

And tell us which Monty Python your father is because there's
an obvious connection.

All I can say at this point is that you defy description.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I came with an off switch but it broke at age 5 . and i would have to go with John cleese . Have you ever watched Fawlty Towers ?

Sammie

I came with an off switch but it broke at age 5 . and i would have to go with John cleese . Have you ever watched Fawlty Towers ?

The evil teenager who lurks around here is Python crazy and has most of their box sets. And when I was a young adult, I also thought they were hilarious. Don't recall Fawlty Towers, though....

Raw

Raw Member
I never met the owner of the vehicle but was intraduced to his or her two 6 foot 6 300 pound brass knuckle wearing body guards. My wife says I got a couple of good shots off on one of them and thinks I may have given him a nose bleed and that they both stopped kicking the crap out of me when I was blacked out.
I thought you were coming off major shoulder surgery!! :confused:1

DS

Fenderbender
2 Indians drank 200 cups of tea , they were found dead in their own Tea Pee

hey man your jokes are from grade 3...obviously,you
dont have a sister ,or a girlfriend to get you to settle down
and you are fancy free,except for the getting fired part...
dont get me wrong,I realize things are different everywhere
but theres one thing thats universal,if you get overly
bothered by the bad dispatch,or whatever,just shut up
and call for help every day.
just lay back and enjoy it

The-UK-Guy

Tea anyone ?
hey man your jokes are from grade 3...obviously,you
dont have a sister ,or a girlfriend to get you to settle down
and you are fancy free,except for the getting fired part...
dont get me wrong,I realize things are different everywhere
but theres one thing thats universal,if you get overly
bothered by the bad dispatch,or whatever,just shut up
and call for help every day.
just lay back and enjoy it

do have a sister dont have a girlfreind do have a wife and 3 kids and I dont understand the rest of your post. never had a problem finishing a route and please explain how to shutup and call for help every day smoke signals perhaps.
my daughter told me that joke , shes in grade 3 I thought it was rather funny to be honest, but then I have a sence of humor.