Fired for "stealing time"

Md861

Sad but true...Most of these old school sups don't give a friend...they just want to survive the next next year or two then leave

Yup and they will people please at any and all cost. Even if it's your family's livelihood. For what? Really? Well I'm off to the soup kitchen. I want to get a good spot in line while ups decides I learned my lesson on trying to please a customer.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I've been off 6 months for signing for a customer per there request.. Dishonest or not?
Why risk your job to do a favor for a customer? Shipper wants him to sign, he can find a way to sign or not get his package. I'll make arrangements but that's as far as it goes.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Yup and they will people please at any and all cost. Even if it's your family's livelihood. For what? Really? Well I'm off to the soup kitchen. I want to get a good spot in line while ups decides I learned my lesson on trying to please a customer.
You mean learned your lesson about falsifying records?

Doesn't sound like you have. Please tell this wasn't adult signature required?

Fullhouse

Arbitration will only happen if your Local Executive Board approves to proceed to that last and final step.

Sent using BrownCafe App

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
You were dishonest, you falsified delivery records, you stole time, and you got fired.

Its time to move on. You dont deserve to work here. People like you cause the company to treat all of us like we are thieves.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Was you signing your name or their name? Had a guy who got terminated but got his job back a few months later signing his name at a delivery stop.
I signed my name one time for a customer who was a quadrapalegic. He was sitting on the porch in his wheelchair while his caretaker was out running an errand. I wasnt going to make him hold a stylus in his mouth so I signed my name and gave him his package.

oldngray

nowhere special
I signed my name one time for a customer who was a quadrapalegic. He was sitting on the porch in his wheelchair while his caretaker was out running an errand. I wasnt going to make him hold a stylus in his mouth so I signed my name and gave him his package.

I would sign for a couple of people like that that I knew well who were either blind or couldn't hold the stylus. I only did it for a couple of people I trusted and would only do it when I was standing there next to them.

I had a regular customer with MS (I believe) who I did the same thing for. Made mgmt aware of it and never had a problem.