Fired from UPS...they didn't like my big mouth!

BuffaloDream

Bring on the Sunshine!
I have worked for UPS for 4 years now. In that 4 years I have been harassed by employees and management. All recorded incidents were takin care of by apoligy only. Now comes me accused of making a racial slur to another employee and I get canned for it. No evidence of this incident was ever presented to me. I was even fired from the manager of the hub over the phone LOL!!! I am an outspoken woman, 1 of 2 on the night sort. Clearly discrimanated against becuase i am female and got a mouth on me like a sailor LOL! Well on with the fight...bring it on UPS what goes around comes around I say..and I ain't sitting down fer this one LOL!

Bring on the dancing boys in Brown!
They can't take me down!

DS

Fenderbender
Hi BuffaloDream...welcome to the brown cafe`
some people think they can get ahead by pulling
the race card,but it sounds to me that in your case
it was a heat of the moment comment that you made
that someone took offence to.You should get your job back

Leftinbuilding

Hi BuffaloDream...welcome to the brown cafe`
some people think they can get ahead by pulling
the race card,but it sounds to me that in your case
it was a heat of the moment comment that you made
that someone took offence to.You should get your job back

Racial slur? Get her job back? I don't think so.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Here in Calif. you get a warning letter just for thinking of a racial slur. :crying:

You must be in San Francisco, to quote a wise man(Glenn Beck) "they should put a fence around that place." Ahhh liberalism, thank God for a state that gave us all the great Nancy Pelosi and the Governator. All due respect(because I didn't choose the state I was born and reside in), I think Ronald McDonald could do a better job.

Raw

Raw Member
You must be in San Francisco, to quote a wise man(Glenn Beck) "they should put a fence around that place." Ahhh liberalism, thank God for a state that gave us all the great Nancy Pelosi and the Governator. All due respect(because I didn't choose the state I was born and reside in), I think Ronald McDonald could do a better job.
Ditto`s !! I didn`t choose the state I was born in ( Ohio ) but I sure as heck chose the state I reside in ( Florida ) !!:tongue_sm

Raw

Raw Member
Sounds like an interesting case. A woman who claims she was discriminated against for using racial slurs.
Ahhh, the quest to find what " group " of people are the most discriminated against. Me wonders who decides that! Meanwhile near where I live a city manager just got fired for having a sex-change!!

The-UK-Guy

Tea anyone ?
On a serious note though , Did you say a racial remark ? regardless of evidence , you dont deny it and dont seem to bothered that youve been accused of such a thing . Just wondering .

Leftinbuilding

No, not in SF, but too close for comfort. I think I am the most conservative person in the state. :cool: Outa here on retirement!

Channahon

I have worked for UPS for 4 years now. In that 4 years I have been harassed by employees and management. All recorded incidents were takin care of by apoligy only. Now comes me accused of making a racial slur to another employee and I get canned for it. No evidence of this incident was ever presented to me. I was even fired from the manager of the hub over the phone LOL!!! I am an outspoken woman, 1 of 2 on the night sort. Clearly discrimanated against becuase i am female and got a mouth on me like a sailor LOL! Well on with the fight...bring it on UPS what goes around comes around I say..and I ain't sitting down fer this one LOL!

Bring on the dancing boys in Brown!
They can't take me down!

Are you an hourly or management person? I ask as you state you have been harrassed for 4 years by both.

BuffaloDream

Bring on the Sunshine!
Discrinated against because no one else in the damn hub is getting disciplined or fired for their damn sexual or racial remarks either!

BuffaloDream

Bring on the Sunshine!
i been verbally warned about my sailor mouth but never written warned..and never accused of making racial slurs...they just can't handle a woman my age not taking their crap..i am an hourly union employee.