Fired on 2nd day any help?

Package Stick

"Send it."
You threatened a supervisor with physical violence.

Even if you're in the "union" that is a no go.

You have no job.

They are human, despite the way they act. Most want to feed kids and quit in a couple of months. (from what I see)

Mere924

You threatened a supervisor with physical violence.

Even if you're in the "union" that is a no go.

You have no job.

They are human, despite the way they act. Most want to feed kids and quit in a couple of months. (from what I see)
I never threatened anyone... I was literally fired because they didn’t like me and were picking on me both days I was there

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I knew he was sold, I was staying in line with the fired theme of post.
I've never read where he never wanted out.
Not saying you're incorrect, just never read that.
He did go back to Boston though, that is a fact, I'll let you fill in his return to Boston.
He was suckered by the Braves , assistant manager and some other dumb title to get him here with the hopes of managing the next season ,, all lies , got him to put fannys in the seats ,, he only had played 28 games and was still 2nd in home runs to with 6 to Wally Berger ,,

floridays

He was suckered by the Braves , assistant manager and some other dumb title to get him here with the hopes of managing the next season ,, all lies , got him to put fannys in the seats ,, he only had played 28 games and was still 2nd in home runs to with 6 to Wally Berger ,,
You filled it in, Boston Braves.
I'm messin with you mastah, enjoy Thanksgiving, best to you and your Family.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
You come here and take orders and work hard , this ain't bed bath & beyond ,, you produce or your gone , you come here for an attah boy or a trophy , your at the wrong company !