Fired!!!!

bacha29

once again it happened in Pennsylvania
It happens everywhere. Only this time it caught the attention of small town media desperate for a story that it can spread nationwide in an effort not to capture national attention to the story but rather to itself in an attempt to increase viewership.

Things like this will happen when you expect a guy to do the work of 3 men for a buck or two an hour above the federal minimum wage and zero benefits.
Like I told you. You'll never get a $40 an hour (UPS) effort for a $15 an hour wage and I doubt that the guy in this case was even getting that much.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
It happens everywhere. Only this time it caught the attention of small town media desperate for a story that it can spread nationwide in an effort not to capture national attention to the story but rather to itself in an attempt to increase viewership.
ThEy ShOuLd NoT bE aLlOwEd To Do ThIs

bacha29

ThEy ShOuLd NoT bE aLlOwEd To Do ThIs
What? You mean the outrageous disparity between the value contractors demand from their employees and the value they offer in return? You be that's something that shouldn't be allowed.

Just remember there's always 3 guys on every FXG truck:
No. 1 The guy who's coming.
No. 2 The guy who's driving
No. 3 The guy who is leaving.

I'm inclined to believe that the person in this case was number 3 . The guy who after seeing for the first time what his net take home pay looked liked and was leaving regardless and didn't give a flying face fellatio one way or the other.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

Things like this will happen when you expect a guy to do the work of 3 men for a buck or two an hour above the federal minimum wage and zero benefits.
Like I told you. You'll never get a $40 an hour (UPS) effort for a $15 an hour wage and I doubt that the guy in this case was even getting that much.
jobs jobs jobs

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
What? You mean the outrageous disparity between the value contractors demand from their employees and the value they offer in return? You be that's something that shouldn't be allowed.

Just remember there's always 3 guys on every FXG truck:
No. 1 The guy who's coming.
No. 2 The guy who's driving
No. 3 The guy who is leaving.

I'm inclined to believe that the person in this case was number 3 . The guy who after seeing for the first time what his net take home pay looked liked and was leaving regardless and didn't give a flying face fellatio one way or the other.

I post "They should not be allowed to do this" about something and you go off the rails... why?

bacha29

I post "They should not be allowed to do this" about something and you go off the rails... why?
You were not specific about just exactly what is was that "they shouldn't be allowed to do". I simply pointed out one example of what "they" in this case FXG route contractors shouldn't be allowed to do...... Demanding too much and paying too little.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
For once, an apparently legitimate termination. Maybe he had enough and just went out with a bang.

Best day of his life, because he has left The Plantation.
Getting the sack from Ground? No big loss.

Granted what he did was unthinkable and he deserves to be canned but maybe he was screwed over one too many times and just snapped.

Well it looks like Fred has yet another PR disaster on his hands. Merry Xmas Fred.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
You were not specific about just exactly what is was that "they shouldn't be allowed to do". I simply pointed out one example of what "they" in this case FXG route contractors shouldn't be allowed to do...... Demanding too much and paying too little.
Or maybe the stupid employee who stays in a dead end job shares the blame.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
I don’t care how PO’d I was at the company, mgmt, whoever - to toss other folks’ possessions away like that is simply unconscionable in my book. I can only imagine how I would feel if someone did that to me.
Find some other way to “get even”.