First Day

CoryAndTrevor

The younger boys (18 to 21) seem like they we're heavily dosed with ritalin or whatever they're prescribing nowadays. Now that daycare is finished for them they can't seem to focus. I mean, it's fast paced. It's 3-3.5 hours. And they got one truck, yet they let almost a quarter of their packages go down the line. I caught one bitchboy literally zoning out while 20 packages came down the chute when he was supposed to be sorting. Definitely one of the :censored2:bags that stare smugly at themselves at the gym even though they'd get the :censored2: kicked out of them in a fight. I think he lasted three days before he lied or cried to his parents. Probably folding clothes at Hollister right now...

Reading's a nice spot. I used to live outside of Oxford.

This is ridiculous, I can almost exactly picture the type of dude you're talking about, because I hear basically the exact same bull :censored2: on my red belt. "I worked out today, I'm so :censored2:ing swole," and then I see the guy on his phone while I'm putting packages into his trailer and they're just piling up. Silly sons a' bitches.