First Grievance

PTPunchingBag

I filed my first grievance earlier this morning. In my last post, I mentioned I had 2 PT seasonal employees threaten my life, and when I took it to management, he said he didn’t want to hear it. He then moved me from a 3 car set to a 4 car set (even though I’m a :censored2: loader and was in the unload from March-November) and had 20+ misloads in 4 trucks. Steward said he’s shooting for meeting next week. After the weekend, I was told to load a 3 car set without the SmartScan system and had 3 misloads in the first hour while the new hire next to me had 5 and I got yelled at. Any advice for the meeting?

542thruNthru

I filed my first grievance earlier this morning. In my last post, I mentioned I had 2 PT seasonal employees threaten my life, and when I took it to management, he said he didn’t want to hear it. He then moved me from a 3 car set to a 4 car set (even though I’m a :censored2: loader and was in the unload from March-November) and had 20+ misloads in 4 trucks. Steward said he’s shooting for meeting next week. After the weekend, I was told to load a 3 car set without the SmartScan system and had 3 misloads in the first hour while the new hire next to me had 5 and I got yelled at. Any advice for the meeting?

Uh what's the article you filed for?

El Correcto

god is dead
Why wouldn’t you call the police? Get a police report and then call the hotline.

Also I think you’re a liar trying to game the system, at least fully commit to it. Go for an Oscar, really demonstrate how much you’re afraid of losing your life.

PTPunchingBag

Why wouldn’t you call the police? Get a police report and then call the hotline.

Also I think you’re a liar trying to game the system, at least fully commit to it. Go for an Oscar, really demonstrate how much you’re afraid of losing your life.

I’m not going to let seasonal employees ruin my career. And maybe I should, always wanted to be famous.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
5FD434.gif

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
First you will need proof that this supervisor is targeting you, whether that's a trail of grievances or other co workers witness to this happening. Saying a supervisor has it out for you will get you no where. Multiple people in my building have called HR on a preload supervisor for harassment and she is still working the same shift and area. You need to build a case before you can get a result.

WTFm8

So then slow down to stop having missloads.

Work as SAFELY as you can while following the lift/lowering methods.

You’re untoughable if you just follow the methods and do so safely. The union doesn’t recognize the companies metrics/pph.

Rack em

Made the Podium
So then slow down to stop having missloads.

Work as SAFELY as you can while following the lift/lowering methods.

You’re untoughable if you just follow the methods and do so safely. The union doesn’t recognize the companies metrics/pph.
Don't forget to ask for union assistance on ALL over 70s.