First seasonal temps

watdaflock?

First temp showed up today at preload. Not bad looking late 30's is my guess. She looks a tad rode hard and put away wet. She'll prob' fit in well at UPS.

Any seasonal temps in your place yet?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
My building can't keep enough permanent PT to staff the sorts let alone seasonal. Last Sunday the Day sort was down 20k used double shifters and the Sort manager still had to break jams all day.
My sort is actually overstuffed for the first time ever. HR just keeps sending people I don't ask for

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Have they really exhausted all available drivers already?
Seasonal period isn't supposed to start until November. It's bad enough they know they can use all of of October also without getting someone's 30 in.

How do you start someone in mid sept without them making book?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
How is what I want to know?
They completed their training before the free period ended.
Have they really exhausted all available drivers already?
Yep. We can't get anybody to sign a bid. Last one sat there for a month without a signature.
How do you start someone in mid sept without them making book?
They were classified as seasonal, then reclassified as permanent preloader last week.

Brownslave688

They completed their training before the free period ended.

Yep. We can't get anybody to sign a bid. Last one sat there for a month without a signature.

They were classified as seasonal, then reclassified as permanent preloader last week.
I thought you said on road? Like drivers.

Brownslave688

Maybe we can start advertising on Craigslist like fedex lol.

I would like to see the Union address this by doing something like allowing a bid to go local wide if no one bids it in building

Man Of Brown

Here we have 3 guys in their packets and 3 guys that just got done with Integrad waiting to start their packets. So we'll see when they throw seasonal drivers in.

Here we don't have seasonal inside employees. Any part timer hired is permanent. We've got a lot of new part time faces lately.