First Two Weeks Still no pay.

Johnb134

So i did Monday-Thursday cornerstone training, Friday on the actual work floor. the second week Monday-Thursday worked on the floor and Friday i came to work but was told i wasn't scheduled because Monday i am being transferred to the UPS i was hired to work at and i was only at this current one because it had the cornerstone training. So it has been two Weeks, always Early to work and never absent but now it is Saturday after two weeks and still no Pay. i enrolled in direct deposit when i was first hired.
Is this Normal? when can i expect to be paid?
Thanks for any help.

GenericUsername

It normally takes 2 or 3 weeks for the direct deposit to hit. If your home center is the one you're going to on Monday they should have a live check. If they don't, talk to HR. You need to speak to your full time supervisor first thing Monday. Try to come in 15 or so early to do that. If you don't hear back anything by the end of your shift, hang around afterwards to get the information to whoever needs it and get you paid.

rod

Retired 22 years
I can't help you with "when" will you be paid but I will warn you that your first check probably won't be as much as you expect. Union initiation fees and dues will probably come out of it. Welcome to the real world. Good luck.

Johnb134

Cornerstone transfer to UPS?
There was a cornerstone training room in the UPS building next to the training room. we spent the first Monday-Thursday watching safety videos, job training videos etc. then Friday we were working on the floor and then the second week we go up to the cornerstone room for attendance and answer packet questions and then sent to the work floor everyday after.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
There was a cornerstone training room in the UPS building next to the training room. we spent the first Monday-Thursday watching safety videos, job training videos etc. then Friday we were working on the floor and then the second week we go up to the cornerstone room for attendance and answer packet questions and then sent to the work floor everyday after.

F63CEFCA-11D6-4990-9E50-737D5D9F3896.gif

Johnb134

It normally takes 2 or 3 weeks for the direct deposit to hit. If your home center is the one you're going to on Monday they should have a live check. If they don't, talk to HR. You need to speak to your full time supervisor first thing Monday. Try to come in 15 or so early to do that. If you don't hear back anything by the end of your shift, hang around afterwards to get the information to whoever needs it and get you paid.
Thank you for this being the most helpful. i'll be sure to try it. My worry is because the First week there because it wasn't my main Hub to work i wasn't given a card to clock in. the first week cornerstone trainer was supposed to do it manually and the second week i had to fill out time cards. I read stories here on browncafe of others claiming their hours were cheated. lol i hope i'm not one.

I have no clue what you are talking about