First year driver finding drama

El Correcto

god is dead
lol oncolonist? Is this a fancy way to say colon cancer doctor?
runners like you are the worse. You cry about seniority thinking you are owed something you haven’t gained yet. Dumb enough to think you’d be better off without a union with this company.

I enjoy watching your type cry to management when you get bumped or don’t get the day off when you’re heavy.

Re-Raise

Why can't we have negative rep points anymore?!? It is unbelievable to me how often these know it all kids come through here!

They show up and post how they are so much greater than anyone who has done this job before them and have it all figured out after a couple of weeks or years on the job. It makes me hate every rookie at my center because I assume they are as arrogantly stupid as these clowns. It makes me laugh at them instead of ever helping them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pullman Brown

Well said Lion!

I'm not looking for your sympathy- you need to find the veterans who give a :censored2: and listen to them! Theirs all types of veterans in your building! Some are so jaded you can't take much of what they say serious but some really do have a lot of knowledge to offer! Find them and ask questions and over time you will find the ones you can trust!

Brohn Bron

I'm not looking for your sympathy- you need to find the veterans who give a :censored2: and listen to them! Theirs all types of veterans in your building! Some are so jaded you can't take much of what they say serious but some really do have a lot of knowledge to offer! Find them and ask questions and over time you will find the ones you can trust!

I've noticed many drivers on this forum are jaded. Please don't talk down to me. Did nothing to you and really appreciated what you had to say earlier, hence why I agreed with you.

Brohn Bron

Watch your mouth rookie , you probably don’t even drive everyday, it’s easy to burn it up when you work one day a week, ROOKIE

If this were a game of hot & cold... pretty cold! Cold like your heart. I think it is funny that you go the route of "probably a rookie who drives one day a week."

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
No Way, Dude! Nothing is coming my way except more work (hopefully!!) and a fatty check. I'm not looking for you to suck my balls, my friend (even if it is sarcasm). Just don't be a :censored2: and talk down to me for how I get through my day. I certainly don't judge someone else (or you!) for working at their pace. Especially the slugs. If that's your thing, run with it and go kind of deal. You tracking?
So anyone who doesn't work at your pace is a slug? Now who is talking down to who? If you want to work fast then go right ahead but don't tell us who work at a career maintainable pace that we are slugs!!

Brohn Bron

Why can't we have negative rep points anymore?!? It is unbelievable to me how often these know it all kids come through here!

They show up and post how they are so much greater than anyone who has done this job before them and have it all figured out after a couple of weeks or years on the job. It makes me hate every rookie at my center because I assume they are as arrogantly stupid as these clowns. It makes me laugh at them instead of ever helping them.

Feelings mutual, Re-Raise. Since you want to side with these bag o weiners. Lord help me if I ever get as crotchety towards the younger generation as some of you guys!

Re-Raise

Feelings mutual, Re-Raise. Since you want to side with these bag o weiners. Lord help me if I ever get as crotchety towards the younger generation as some of you guys!
It is just amazing how you think you know more than people who have done the job for 30+ years.

Do you think we were never rookies? We were in your position! I had a virtual time study which completely changed the time allowance on my route because I was running so much bonus. You will learn .... maybe.