Fishing on Lunch

T

Turdferguson

It's not on a box, its not on a fox. It's not on a wall, or posted by Paul. I do not see it anywhere

Wilson

I can't wait until the brain trust on this thread finally find the posting it in their building or have to be lead by the nose by someone who does know were its is. My guess it been under there noses for a while. I wish they could post a selfie of there expressions when they read it. Something like this I imagine.

I can't wait until the brain trust on this thread finally find the posting it in their building or have to be lead by the nose by someone who does know were its is. My guess it been under there noses for a while. I wish they could post a selfie of there expressions when they read it. Something like this I imagine.

Dude! Have a beer its the weekend

T

Turdferguson

Where is this posted in your building? I'll go in on Monday and look for it in mine

Wilson

Forget the beer.

I would just be happy if everyone would learn the difference between and proper use of "there", "their" and "they're".

I know it's tough.
Oh, no. Not the grammar police. Can't we just free write with out you showing up in your jackboots?

Wilson

Where is this posted in your building? I'll go in on Monday and look for it in mine

Mine is by the check in area. Its with the No Gambling, No Fire Arms, No drugs or alcohol, No solicitation, No shipping of personal item in UPS system without payment, No duffle bags/knapsacks, etc.

T

Turdferguson

Mine is by the check in area. Its with the No Gambling, No Fire Arms, No drugs or alcohol, No solicitation, No shipping of personal item in UPS system without payment, No duffle bags/knapsacks, etc.
No shipping ? That's what your argument is based on.

wayfair

swollen member

please take a pic... unless you're afraid of "no pictures of operations"