Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
SUPERVISORS: YEAH GUYS WERE SO LIGHT HA HA , WE MIGHT LAY YOU OFF

DRIVERS: PEAK STOPS AND WORKING TILL 8:30pm

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

UPS WE KNOW YOURE BLUFFING
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Bluffing? We have drivers laid off.

Not sure about the cost savings when you now over dispatch and pay drivers to help on preload?

Thebrownblob

Bluffing? We have drivers laid off.

Not sure about the cost savings when you now over dispatch and pay drivers to help on preload?
We have no regular package car drivers laid off. We did have some 22.4 Drivers laid off up until a few weeks ago. I do not see how the company saves any money since 22.4 drivers make the exact same amount on the inside as they do if they’re driving.

rod

Retired 22 years
Back when Rod and I were pups, we didn't have to worry about getting chastised for excessive backing. I think even if I were driving now, I'd have to take the heat for backing. Knowing how UPS judges accidents, I'd never put myself in a position to be blamed for a fender bender, no matter what the rules say. I took this grab from my dash cam. Driver could have used a large driveway to this business, but chose to park right after a blind curve in the road. I presume to prevent a back. Car came around the curve, possibly speeding, almost hit the rear of the PC, and had to swerve in my lane. If he had hit the PC, do you think it would have been an avoidable accident?
View attachment 267599
Some days I came back to the building with almost zero miles because I had backed so much.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
They haven’t tried that one here in a while, and mine has been shut off for almost a year and a half
It's coming to my center too.

My route is going to take solidly 2 hours longer if I have to go 90% plus.
Their company. I'll deliver however they tell me to once we get to that point. Easy money.

Thebrownblob

It's coming to my center too.

My route is going to take solidly 2 hours longer if I have to go 90% plus.
Their company. I'll deliver however they tell me to once we get to that point. Easy money.
I agree if they want a one size fits all solution I’ll give it to them, but they’ll have to pay for it.