flavor of the month

542thruNthru

We have a bunch of these and the regular uhauls.
dodge_promaster_18_side.jpg

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
After 2 years of cradles breaking causing issues they have finally given up on them here. I’ll disconnect my mapnav before I go on vacation too I don’t want some rabbit burning my route up!
✊🧔

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
Why scroll? Why not just go to the next stop it says to go to?
Why don't I follow Orion? If I did, there would be service failures all day. I care about my customers, and providing excellent service.

I scroll because it has my 2nd stop a bulk pick up. How the heck am I supposed to get a bulk pup when my truck is bricked with deliveries as my day has just begun. That's just an example, but that's why I scroll.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Why don't I follow Orion? If I did, there would be service failures all day. I care about my customers, and providing excellent service.

I scroll because it has my 2nd stop a bulk pick up. How the heck am I supposed to get a bulk pup when my truck is bricked with deliveries as my day has just begun. That's just an example, but that's why I scroll.
Sounds like their problem. Not yours. You are overthinking it.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Perhaps. But I can't turn my brain off, this place is stupid AF at times. Conflicting directions, direct supervisor says run the route how I know it. Sr says follow Orion? Customers love my diligence, what am I to do?
Me personally no problem turning the brain off. Customers don’t sign my checks. I just do what my bosses want.

Overpaid Union Thug

Here we go again. At least I had a good 1.5 years not doing it. Sr manager asked me this morning did my cradle in the truck work. Yes it works, I only use it to and from area, basically just for the charge. He instructed me to use it all the time. Fudge. Whatever. Now I'll just be slower since you want me to play around with the stupid DIAD and cradle, stop selection, etc. So if you want to pay me the same if not more for doing less work, have at it A Hole.
It takes takes about 1.5 to 2 whole seconds to put the DIAD in the cradle in a manner that won’t screw up the pin alignment nearly as fast.

43BE0CF3-616C-4112-8750-2B681B9D6F3A.gif

And about 0.5 seconds if you’re a runner and don’t care about destroying UPS property because you “don’t have time” to do your job correctly.

Last edited:

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
It takes takes about 1.5 to 2 whole seconds to put the DIAD in the cradle in a manner that won’t screw up the pin alignment nearly as fast.

View attachment 343790

And about 0.5 seconds if you’re a runner and don’t care about destroying UPS property because you “don’t have time” to do your job correctly.
It's cute you think I'm a runner, UPS wishes I was. Multiple your few seconds times 150 times a day. Multiple the time it takes to find a particular stop on a system that keeps scrambling the order, times 150 or so. These things add up, in addition to other delays that occur. All these work against my goal of providing excellent service to my customers and returning to the building in time. My only haste comes in trying to get all the work done, return to the building in time for the sort, and juggle managements ever changing directives. I expect and work everyday 9.5 hours if not a lil over. Runner, cute lol. Been in the game over 20 years, I'm not running for nobody!

Overpaid Union Thug

It's cute you think I'm a runner, UPS wishes I was. Multiple your few seconds times 150 times a day. Multiple the time it takes to find a particular stop on a system that keeps scrambling the order, times 150 or so. These things add up, in addition to other delays that occur. All these work against my goal of providing excellent service to my customers and returning to the building in time. My only haste comes in trying to get all the work done, return to the building in time for the sort, and juggle managements ever changing directives. I expect and work everyday 9.5 hours if not a lil over. Runner, cute lol. Been in the game over 20 years, I'm not running for nobody!
“And about 0.5 seconds if you’re a runner”.
LOL.

150 stops X 0.02 = 3 WHOLE minutes. LMFAO

64F01C57-2C73-455E-85B2-00BA365EDDE2.gif

And you “expect 9.5 everyday” but refuse to get that (or any other desired hours) with less stops by simply doing the very thing you’re instructed to do. Strange.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
After 2 years of cradles breaking causing issues they have finally given up on them here. I’ll disconnect my mapnav before I go on vacation too I don’t want some rabbit burning my route up!

If you want, you can have some of the new cradles that are sitting unopened in a big box in our mechanic's bay...