flavor of the month

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
On the internet that's for sure.

I just know you two have your back and forth sometimes so I didn't know if it was a playful jab at you or something. :)

Did you get the notifications on your vote count thread? That's what he was referring to. I think BUG and I are starting to understand each other a little better.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I like it. I've always thought that the Central Region table of contents needed to be better. It's just to vague.

I think the Western's is pretty good, but I'm not sure how far down the rabit hole I want to go in doing other regions and/or locals. I would totally support anyone who wants to take on one for their area.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Back when Rod and I were pups, we didn't have to worry about getting chastised for excessive backing. I think even if I were driving now, I'd have to take the heat for backing. Knowing how UPS judges accidents, I'd never put myself in a position to be blamed for a fender bender, no matter what the rules say. I took this grab from my dash cam. Driver could have used a large driveway to this business, but chose to park right after a blind curve in the road. I presume to prevent a back. Car came around the curve, possibly speeding, almost hit the rear of the PC, and had to swerve in my lane. If he had hit the PC, do you think it would have been an avoidable accident?
View attachment 267599
Looks to me like it could be possible to do property damage, parking on that treelawn.

UPSER1987

Knee brace isn’t part of the uniform. It’s ridiculous that there is an alternative (pants) and some bozo wants to make his own uniform.

Reading really is fundamental. I specifically wrote that the knee brace isn’t part of the uniform- and it still isn’t.
I’ll help YOU out. Just remain as steward. The ceiling isn’t very high.

Attachments

• 47F32233-C2BD-494F-A51D-07FF4FDBB6B2.jpeg
    47F32233-C2BD-494F-A51D-07FF4FDBB6B2.jpeg
    116.4 KB · Views: 123

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Reading really is fundamental. I specifically wrote that the knee brace isn’t part of the uniform- and it still isn’t.
I’ll help YOU out. Just remain as steward. The ceiling isn’t very high.
Just how do you "professionally" present a knee brace, Mr. Management?... The driver didn't ruin his knees mowing his lawn, did he?