flavor of the month

PT Car Washer

Exact same problem in my building. The rationale? We're using smart scanners so misloads shouldn't be a problem. Right.
That was the rational for the PAL labels. Anybody can load a package car with the minimum of training. I have made $10's of thousands of Dollars running misloads in just a few years. $100's of thousands since UPS started using PAL labels.

so your telling me a customer can track their package all day long and come hint me down but you don't know when I'm going to return to the building with your car...ok.

Let the games continue.
IMG_20191016_162333.jpg
IMG_20191016_162333.jpg
img_20191016_162333-jpg.268235

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
At this morning's PCM, they told us how they want us to give feedback for their GPS system, like roads closed, better options, etc. So add being a software engineer to my day too? So that we can be more easily replaced?

UPSER1987

Yeah and I just spend 150$ on boots, real nice ones. Been wearing the same brand for years at work without a problem. New center in the same building and now they’re not good enough. That’s what pisses me off. Sick of the 50s era dress code. They made a guy wear pants because he was wearing a knee brace it’s ridiculous.

Knee brace isn’t part of the uniform. It’s ridiculous that there is an alternative (pants) and some bozo wants to make his own uniform.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Knee brace isn’t part of the uniform.

The company here, could care less. The only driver's that compliant with the

appearance standards are the newbies fresh out of integrad.

It’s ridiculous that there is an alternative (pants) and some bozo wants to make his own uniform.

It's ridiculous that management (IE) thinks they can dispatch pkg routes using

a computer that can act as an accurate time study.... without leaving the office.