flavor of the month

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
what’s managements flavor of the month at your center?

right now ours is “backing”

Stay strong bearded and non-bearded union brothers PEAK is almost here!

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
0BF800AC-CDF9-4637-B80D-E0392DC13827.jpeg

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
Cradle utilization. They've even started posting the daily numbers on the center door. Gotta make those metrics, or else! I'd settle for the darn things to work properly. Loose connections, not working, sporadic successfulness.

The best part was when someone in the PCM asked are we still required to keep DIADs behind the bulkhead going to & from center? No, now we're telling you to use the cradle! It's not distracted driving when you're instructed to do it.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Back when Rod and I were pups, we didn't have to worry about getting chastised for excessive backing. I think even if I were driving now, I'd have to take the heat for backing. Knowing how UPS judges accidents, I'd never put myself in a position to be blamed for a fender bender, no matter what the rules say. I took this grab from my dash cam. Driver could have used a large driveway to this business, but chose to park right after a blind curve in the road. I presume to prevent a back. Car came around the curve, possibly speeding, almost hit the rear of the PC, and had to swerve in my lane. If he had hit the PC, do you think it would have been an avoidable accident?
IMG_0011 (1).jpg

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Back when Rod and I were pups, we didn't have to worry about getting chastised for excessive backing. I think even if I were driving now, I'd have to take the heat for backing. Knowing how UPS judges accidents, I'd never put myself in a position to be blamed for a fender bender, no matter what the rules say. I took this grab from my dash cam. Driver could have used a large driveway to this business, but chose to park right after a blind curve in the road. I presume to prevent a back. Car came around the curve, possibly speeding, almost hit the rear of the PC, and had to swerve in my lane. If he had hit the PC, do you think it would have been an avoidable accident?
View attachment 267599
When those kind of accidents happen all of a sudden it’s “you should have gone in driveway” ...the driver will always lose

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
View attachment 267599
This job is great when you stop giving a :censored3: about their numbers, and management realizes you don’t give a :censored3: about their numbers.

We currently don’t have a flavor of the month because we have a huge influx of new, poorly trained drivers that have been trained on Orion, and they don’t know what the hell they're doing out there.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
This job is great when you stop giving a :censored3: about their numbers, and management realizes you don’t give a :censored3: about their numbers.

We currently don’t have a flavor of the month because we have a huge influx of new, poorly trained drivers that have been trained on Orion, and they don’t know what the hell they're doing out there.
AMEN UNION BROTHER

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Cradle utilization. They've even started posting the daily numbers on the center door. Gotta make those metrics, or else! I'd settle for the darn things to work properly. Loose connections, not working, sporadic successfulness.

The best part was when someone in the PCM asked are we still required to keep DIADs behind the bulkhead going to & from center? No, now we're telling you to use the cradle! It's not distracted driving when you're instructed to do it.
Instructed to keep the diad in the back? That’s the first I’ve heard of that

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We got a message yesterday that said:

VERIFY THE ADDRESS BEFORE DELIVERY! MISDELIVERIES ARE OUT OF CONTROL!!!
Because people just follow the directions. That on some routes suck.

Also when you do things that make people robots and shut their brains down lots of little mistakes happen because they’re no longer engaged.