Fleeing New York City In Droves!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Single family homes construction is rising quickly.
Don't believe me ?
Try checking out the increases in prices at the big box lumber stores.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

I really don’t understand how the politicians in NY and NYC simply don’t understand that the rise in crime is because of THEM. They blame it on everyone else but themselves. They defund police, resulting in less police, go easy on criminals with no bail and letting them out of jail because of COVID, what else could possibly happen?? More crime!!! Duh! Doesn’t take a college degree in criminology to figure that one out. I don’t know which city is crashing and burning faster NYC, Seattle, Minneapolis or San Francisco. I feel so sad for the regular Americans just trying to work and have a decent life in those cities.

It will be fine

I really don’t understand how the politicians in NY and NYC simply don’t understand that the rise in crime is because of THEM. They blame it on everyone else but themselves. They defund police, resulting in less police, go easy on criminals with no bail and letting them out of jail because of COVID, what else could possibly happen?? More crime!!! Duh! Doesn’t take a college degree in criminology to figure that one out. I don’t know which city is crashing and burning faster NYC, Seattle, Minneapolis or San Francisco. I feel so sad for the regular Americans just trying to work and have a decent life in those cities.
They haven’t defunded the police.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Single family homes construction is rising quickly.
Don't believe me ?
Try checking out the increases in prices at the big box lumber stores.

newfie

rod

Retired 22 years
How did those idiots on "Friends" afford those NYC apartments? Most of them didn't even work. much. I guess they were charging people for the nipple shots.

oldngray

nowhere special
How did those idiots on "Friends" afford those NYC apartments? Most of them didn't even work. much. I guess they were charging people for the nipple shots.
That and the people on Seinfeld ate out at restaurants for every meal. They got paid an awful lot for sitting around and doing nothing.