• Yes

Votes: 19 76.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • This thread is racist.

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters

It will be fine

Where in our silly back and forth did you pretend Trump was building an international coalition?

Speaking of international coalitions, Obama's never seemed to be very successful when he gave them a shot. I'd still vote for him over Trump, but just pointing that out.
The first comment you responded to.
I know, pretty crazy to shoot down a bunch of Canadians just so we could get a coalition of other countries to support a war. The deep state is off the chain.

Obama’s international coalition got the JCPOA accomplished. It was working out well before Trump bailed on it. Iran is now closer to getting nukes because of Trump. Trump has no chance of getting another deal with Iran and no chance of getting the world to follow our lead in the matter. Britain isn’t even backing us, that’s hard to do.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Obama’s international coalition got the JCPOA accomplished. It was working out well before Trump bailed on it. Iran is now closer to getting nukes because of Trump. Trump has no chance of getting another deal with Iran and no chance of getting the world to follow our lead in the matter. Britain isn’t even backing us, that’s hard to do.

Bingo. Trump has set back relations not just with Iran, but the whole world. Now, Iran has largely abandoned the treaty, will enrich uranium, and has incentive to extract revenge. We have become an "island" nation, which the usual suspects here will support, even though it's idiotic.

I would expect Kim to launch something soon, because he knows it will be to his advantage and that Trump will try and deflect away from criticism that he isn't holding NK accountable. Intelligence shows NK building a ballistic missile base and probably trying a satellite launch soon.

It isn't good to alienate your allies. The Canadians have been close-mouthed about the missile hit on the plane, but must be privately seething about Trump. As you said, when the UK isn't backing us, particularly with a conservative PM, that says a lot.

Russia and China are both gaining ground, allies, and laughing at the idiocy of Trump and his chaotic foreign "policies".

vantexan

176 dead on Trump's hands. He has hardly acknowledged the tragedy.
Tell me again about Obama's 2800 drone strikes including taking out a wedding party. That man wouldn't have died if he hadn't been sponsoring terrorist attacks for decades. Let's talk about all the innocent victims he killed. Not to mention the stupidity of letting a commercial flight take off at that time.

vantexan

The Iranians weren't complying and also were using the $150 Billion sent to them to further their terrorist activities. The whole point of EVERYTHING we've done for 40 years now was to get Iran to act like a civilized nation and stop exporting terror. How well has that worked out? Now we have a president who understands that the only thing these people respect is power and the potential loss of their regime. How liberals can take their side with all of the documented oppression of the Iranian people is beyond me. Except of course liberals like the idea of controlling and oppressing the masses.

MAKAVELI

The Iranians weren't complying and also were using the $150 Billion sent to them to further their terrorist activities. The whole point of EVERYTHING we've done for 40 years now was to get Iran to act like a civilized nation and stop exporting terror. How well has that worked out? Now we have a president who understands that the only thing these people respect is power and the potential loss of their regime. How liberals can take their side with all of the documented oppression of the Iranian people is beyond me. Except of course liberals like the idea of controlling and oppressing the masses.
Fake news.....

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Double fake news. Right from FOX. All untrue, yet you swallow it whole. Do some research, or is that too difficult?