• Yes

Votes: 19 76.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • This thread is racist.

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters

MAKAVELI

Agreed, and how far we've come, with the islamonazi Democrats wanting to put a mosque over the graves of those murdered by that ideology.
Sad.
Yeah instead Drumpf dances with those who were responsible for 9/11. SMH...
CharmingDeafeningBeetle-size_restricted.gif

vantexan

Yeah instead Drumpf dances with those who were responsible for 9/11. SMH...
View attachment 279513
A lot of those guys in that gif would've been boys in 2001. We are allied with Germany and Japan. Think we shouldn't be because of WWII and the atrocities they committed? Saudi Arabia and other Arab nations have recently aligned with Israel. Why? They're mortal enemies with Iran and Iran is close to having nukes. Israel has nukes. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, especially when they can destroy my enemy and save my ass. Things change, alliances change.

vantexan

Best buddies. Next to the Russians, the Saudis own Trump nearly as much. He's actually become a Saudi. Full Wahabi Muslim. If Obama had done this you'd all be having seizures.
Trump didn't bow to them. It's a wonder the Saudi King didn't say to Obama "hey, as long as you're down there..."

Box Ox

Best buddies. Next to the Russians, the Saudis own Trump nearly as much. He's actually become a Saudi. Full Wahabi Muslim. If Obama had done this you'd all be having seizures.

Obama bowed reverently and Trump danced awkwardly. Big whoop. There hasn’t been a modern US President who wasn’t a lapdog of Saudi Arabia.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Trump didn't bow to them. It's a wonder the Saudi King didn't say to Obama "hey, as long as you're down there..."

Obama bowed to the Japanese to honor their customs. Trump did the same with the Orb of Satan and his stupid sword dance.

The difference is that Obama actually knew what he was doing.